Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Sterling has a constant look of aghast on his face, like he's ready to complain no matter the situation. He's like the antidote to David Nugent, just constantly unhappy. If he wasn't black I'd be sure he was related to Craig Gardner.

Rather than get on with the game and show us his talents, he's always looking for something to prove the world is against him. Just get on with the game Raheem you little shit!

Sterling has a constant look of aghast on his face, like he's ready to complain no matter the situation. He's like the antidote to David Nugent, just constantly unhappy. If he wasn't black I'd be sure he was related to Craig Gardner.

Rather than get on with the game and show us his talents, he's always looking for something to prove the world is against him. Just get on with the game Raheem you little shit!

He should be much more relaxed, like you for example lol

He should be much more relaxed, like you for example lol

lol

I just like footballers who look like their enjoying it. One who look serious are fine. But the ones who look like everyone is against them before they even kick off piss me off.

Archived