Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Great stuff, he can now carry the pissboiling over him not wearing a poppy on his shirt to the premier league. Love it

Remember when people genuinely wanted Pulis hear though lmao. He finished like 3 points above us lol lol

Might affect dressing room atmosphere.

Only Dave Whelan (racist) protected his status from what he did; if he didn't have the owner's support at the time, he would've been downgraded to League One

Great stuff, he can now carry the pissboiling over him not wearing a poppy on his shirt to the premier league. Love it

Remember when people genuinely wanted Pulis hear though lmao. He finished like 3 points above us lol lol

Pulis has never been relegated before with the position we was in he would of been perfect for us if we had got rid of Pearson.

Good shout actually. Forgot about that. All the fake rage all over Twitter & Facebook never fails to deliver.

Pulis has never been relegated before with the position we was in he would of been perfect for us if we had got rid of Pearson.

Who has been relegated the same number of times.

Granted, Pearson's had a huge scare, but I don't think Pulis would've come in and got us 14th.

Yes would have been great to see us pack the midfield and play it long to Chris Wood and Ulloa all game.

Pearson is far superior to Tony bleeding Pulis. Just the thought of watching Pulis as Leicester manager makes my eyes itch.

Pulis = stout defending, block the midfield and moreorless abandon the strikers (boring football).

Pearson = Strong defending, midfield helps out defence and supports the strikers, strikers shoot.

(positive football).

Pulis = stout defending, block the midfield and moreorless abandon the strikers (boring football).

Pearson = Strong defending, midfield helps out defence and supports the strikers, strikers shoot.

(positive football).

we were hardly sparkling from the United game till late December. Pulis is obviously a very good manager, but one thing that said a lot about him was the 2nd half of the West Brom game, swapped a midfielder for a CB with about 25 to go. Still, if (god forbid) Nige left and we had Pulis here i wouldnt complain.

It's initial 15million with 14 million on performance rated add ons. Still a lot.

The money Liverpool have spent under Rogers has been phenomenal.

And wasted in many cases. The fee paid for Balotelli being possibly the daftest transfer in a long time. At least Firmino is meant to be a quality striker.

And wasted in many cases. The fee paid for Balotelli being possibly the daftest transfer in a long time. At least Firmino is meant to be a quality striker.

He's more of an attacking midfielder

I rate him more highly than Coutinho but is he really going to get the goals to take Liverpool into top 4? Very much doubt it. They need a top striker that can stay fit. Everything else is papering over the cracks.

Maybe playing Emre Can in his correct position may help too.

gonna replace raheem. probably gonna get the best part of 25 mill profit and arguably an as good player out of it. ni doubt on much smaller wages too. can't work out how anyone thinks it's a bad deal (unless he's shit in a years time).

How he didn't get the sack last season I don't know. I personally think they are keeping him for another year until Jurgen Klopp is available. Baring In mind the amount they have spent they haven't actually spent ridiculous amounts out of their own pockets due to the sale of Suarez last year & Sterling this year.

They've done some good business this window. Ings is a decent back up and Milner on a free is a great signing.

They're also interested in Carlos Bacca who would be an amazing signing & Rondon from Zenit. That would leave them with a strike force of Sturridge, Bacca, Rondon, Origi, Ings & Balotelli. That's not bad going to be fair to them.

I don't thinks ings there as a backup

I can't; he's both more of a hard-worker and better technically than Ballotelli.

Luis Alberto is a backup, but got loaned out straightaway after signing for Liverpool.

I can't; he's both more of a hard-worker and better technically than Ballotelli.

Luis Alberto is a backup, but got loaned out straightaway after signing for Liverpool.

He is not better technically than Balotelli. Technically Balo is absolute class, it's just obvious that he's got an awful attitude & is only interested in money!

Archived