Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

There is zero chance of Wenger winning the league again. Its been a decade now, the PL has changed more than he is able to adapt to. If you still think they could do it then you're every bit as deluded as the Arsenal fans that have spent all summer telling everyone that next season will be different since about 2007.

I don't buy into that one bit.

Wenger is one of the most up-to-date managers in the league.

Bring in a striker like Higuain, a midfielder like Carvalho and a defende like Hummels (3 players that I think would welcome a move to Arsenal) and he'll win it. They're so close yet so far.

What do people think about West Ham having the Olympic Park stadium next year?

I think they'll fill it quite easily, but think David Gold is going too far in wanting to win the Europa league in the next few seasons.

Their team is too inconsistent and often bland in terms of play.

New manager, so can't really comment on style of play. This season could go one of four ways for West Ham. Comfortable midtable(sort of where Everton ended up this year), relegation dog fight where they just survive, relegation dog fight where they go down, or pushing for a Europa League spot but not quite making it (bit like Swansea this season). Can't really say if they can challenge for the EL in a few years because nobody really knows how Bilic will do, he been a bit hit and miss as a manager.

I don't buy into that one bit.

Wenger is one of the most up-to-date managers in the league.

Bring in a striker like Higuain, a midfielder like Carvalho and a defende like Hummels (3 players that I think would welcome a move to Arsenal) and he'll win it. They're so close yet so far.

People have been saying that for years. Seems obvious to everybody except for the man that matters.

Unless he's a crap manager.

It will depend on how the players cope and of course being in a higher league we won't get away with having to adjust for a few weeks so just as well Flores has come in early.

I presume he will be well versed with most of the Premier league teams though and will have reports/scouts helping him..

It will depend on how the players cope and of course being in a higher league we won't get away with having to adjust for a few weeks so just as well Flores has come in early.

I presume he will be well versed with most of the Premier league teams though and will have reports/scouts helping him..

We got away with failing to adjust until April and still finished 14th :D

I think if last season shows anything, it's to not write teams off who seem dead and buried. If they've got a kind run in (mid-table teams on the beach ideally) then they could well put together a few wins on the spin.

Wenger has changed his transfer policy in the last few years and is now prepared to spend on players.  They are a world class GK, CB, DM and Attacker (at least) short from really challenging Chelsea and the elite in Europe.    Will Wenger spend the 100 Million he will need to though?

Man City and Man Utd have more to do mind.

If they've got a kind run in (mid-table teams on the beach ideally) then they could well put together a few wins on the spin.

Apart from Liverpool away its not too bad with trips to Norwich and WBA and home games against Villa and West Brom whilst we face Sunderland at home on the last day...

Mind you the last 2 times we've needed a positive result at home on the final day we've messed up!

Archived