Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Sterling for £40 million+, Delofeu for £2.2 million - tells you all you need to know about the domestic market.

Yup, problem with Man City is they have to sign Home Grown players and everyone else knows it. Of their 'home grown' players from last year only Hart and Clichy remain. Lampard, Milner, Boyata, Richards, Wright, Sinclair have all gone.

Yup, problem with Man City is they have to sign Home Grown players and everyone else knows it. Of their 'home grown' players from last year only Hart and Clichy remain. Lampard, Milner, Boyata, Richards, Wright, Sinclair have all gone.

Spot on. Word is they are after Delph too now and if Aston Villa had any brains they would have their pants down over the transfer fee because they are in a position where they have almost got to pay it. It also means that players can demand pretty much anything they want as Man City have got until the end of August to register 8 home grown players or they will have to rely on untested youth players which could result in their season going pear shaped. Pellegrini has his hands tied this transfer window as he has not got much choice but to go for home grown players over his probable preferred targets.

Sterling for £40 million+, Delofeu for £2.2 million - tells you all you need to know about the domestic market.

tbf sterling has been and will go on to be at least 20 times better than him

The better move for Sterling would be Arsenal, cause he'd get a better chance in getting in the squad regularly and learning a few new things to improve his game. Goes to Man City he'll spend 90 minutes sitting on bench regularly or spending alot more time with the B team. 

Guest ttfn

The better move for Sterling would be Arsenal, cause he'd get a better chance in getting in the squad regularly and learning a few new things to improve his game. Goes to Man City he'll spend 90 minutes sitting on bench regularly or spending alot more time with the B team.

I think he's got more chance of getting in a team ahead of Navas, Silva and Nasri than he does Sanchez, Ozil, Walcott and Cazorla.

Getting next seasons predictions in early:

Top 6

Aresnal

Chelsea

Man City

Man Utd

Swansea

Spurs

Bottom 3:

Sunderland

Bournemouth

Watford

First team to sack their manager: Watford (also the 2nd and 3rd team)

FA Cup: Southampton

League Cup: Leicester because why not hey.

Champions League: Chelsea

Championship: Middlesborogh

league one: Sheffield United (I think I say this every year)

League 2: Luton Town

Top 6

Aresnal

Chelsea

Man City

Man Utd

Swansea

Spurs

Bottom 3:

Sunderland

Bournemouth

Watford

So early its been done twice!

Think Chelsea will still do enough to win the league but City and Arsenal will be more competitive.

To go down (if not us ..):

Bournemouth

Villa

Sunderland

Cups: Chelsea/Spurs

I'd be tempted to agree with you about the other leagues winners although hopefully not in the case of Luton!

Hopefully our latest manager doesn't fall ill or decide to quit which in all fairness was the reason 2 of the 4 we had last season left....

So early its been done twice!

Think Chelsea will still do enough to win the league but City and Arsenal will be more competitive.

To go down (if not us ..):

new manager doesn't fall ill or decide to quit which in all fairness was the reason 2 of the 4 we had last season left

To be fair the only reason I have you as bottom is due to te managerial uncertainties. If you keep one manager all season and back him, there is no reason you can't stay up.

Top 6

Aresnal

Chelsea

Man City

Man Utd

Swansea

Spurs

Bottom 3:

Sunderland

Bournemouth

Watford

Top 6

Aresnal

Chelsea

Man City

Man Utd

Swansea

Spurs

Bottom 3:

Sunderland

Bournemouth

Watford

Hope the pigs stay down again.

Would rather some bird chew off my fourskin than them go up fvcking hate them.

There is zero chance of Wenger winning the league again. Its been a decade now, the PL has changed more than he is able to adapt to. If you still think they could do it then you're every bit as deluded as the Arsenal fans that have spent all summer telling everyone that next season will be different since about 2007.

Don't know how Liverpool will fare.

With Gerrard gone, Sterling unsettled and with only one 'top quality' frontman in Sturridge.

Think Ings will be on the bench most games, with Coutinho and Milner/Sterling (if he stays) behind Sturridge.

Don't know how Liverpool will fare.

With Gerrard gone, Sterling unsettled and with only one 'top quality' frontman in Sturridge.

Think Ings will be on the bench most games, with Coutinho and Milner/Sterling (if he stays) behind Sturridge.

Won't be achieving anything with Rodgers in charge

What do people think about West Ham having the Olympic Park stadium next year?

I think they'll fill it quite easily, but think David Gold is going too far in wanting to win the Europa league in the next few seasons.

Their team is too inconsistent and often bland in terms of play.

Archived