Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Tbf Perotti was class in FM a couple of years back.  No idea how good he is irl.

He has been the best, classiest player seen at Genoa for a very long time. And that includes Milito and Palacio. The fans are fvcking furious with the club's President for selling him. Huge catch for Watford. Be interesting to see how he adapts to the Prem. 

He has been the best, classiest player seen at Genoa for a very long time. And that includes Milito and Palacio. The fans are fvcking furious with the club's President for selling him. Huge catch for Watford. Be interesting to see how he adapts to the Prem.

My heart bleeds. Forza Sampdoria!

i have a feeling playing watford will be nothing like an english team next year and it will be just like playing a lower Seria A team or la liga team.

Fit in then ok - we've been like that for a couple of years though!

Think Cathcart and Deeney plus maybe Watson will be starters though

18 appearances last season for Everton, not exactly in the retirement home, he will also bring a wealth of experience to a very inexperienced team, even if he doesn't start having a stalwart like him around will help ease nerves and he will have the inside track on most clubs. I said the same about Upson last season, sharing a dressing room with a calm relaxed experienced international defender will only help settle the nerves.

Isnt this last season the only one he hasn't featured regulalry in? He's been a top defender for Everton.

he must have been really, really bad last year though, cos they all liked and rated him before and when it was announced he was leaving they were all celebrating like they'd finally won a trophy. 

Seriously don't think that is THAT good a signing. I'll be quite intrigued by how Bournemouth approach games next season. Very much an attacking side at the minute - try that with Distin in your defence now and I think they're in trouble.

he must have been really, really bad last year though, cos they all liked and rated him before and when it was announced he was leaving they were all celebrating like they'd finally won a trophy.

That's interesting. I always thought he was surprisingly pacy for his age so he might have finally lost that.

That's interesting. I always thought he was surprisingly pacy for his age so he might have finally lost that.

yeah i always thought he was a useful prem defender, but if you think "calamity morgan" was harshly treated on here you haven't seen/heard half of what their fans were saying about distin. 

Archived