Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Arsenal confirm Cech signing, great addition. They're only a top class striker away from being title contenders IMO 

Great signing! As Terry said last week, Cech could potentially win them 10-15 points next season. Not just because he is a great goalkeeper but because of his experience and organisational skills.

Arsenal confirm Cech signing, great addition. They're only a top class striker away from being title contenders IMO

I have/had only distain for Arsenal over many years, but the last Wenger years, and the football they have tried to keep to, has impressed me.For that alone I would like to see them take the Title, and have a couple of successfull European seasons.

This season could be theirs , depends then how their fans react....

We earned more in TV rights than the winners of every other major European league (with the exception of Real and Barca)

CIr9dpsWwAAW2g4.jpg

I knew there was disparity in Spain but that is disgraceful. Those two take up more than a third of the whole league.

I knew there was disparity in Spain but that is disgraceful. Those two take up more than a third of the whole league.

I think the bigger disgrace is how much all the teams in our league spend on being shite. You'd hope that if you could outspend you rivals 2:1 then you would be able to beat them every once in a while.

I think the bigger disgrace is how much all the teams in our league spend on being shite. You'd hope that if you could outspend you rivals 2:1 then you would be able to beat them every once in a while.

I fully agree. The complacency of sides in this league is a complete joke.

Best league in the world

"But the bottom half sides would beat the bottom half sides in Spain."

Yeah they should do, there's talk of poor little Burnley yet look at Eibar, their ground holds 4000.

"But the bottom half sides would beat the bottom half sides in Spain."

Yeah they should do, there's talk of poor little Burnley yet look at Eibar, their ground holds 4000.

On that subject there's loads of really small teams in the top flight of their league this season. It's a bit odd. Eibar in Spain, Gazelec Ajaccio in France, Frosinone & Carpi in Italy, Darmstadt in Germany (they might not be as small as the others but still unexpected) and then Bournemouth coming up into the Premier League. Strange.

And it's LIVE

#againstmodernfooty

lol glad I'm not the only one who's noticed that.

Stoke agree fee of £12m with Inter for Shaqiri :S

I think that's probably the easy part done. I really can't see him wanting to move to Stoke, he's far too good for them and will have better suitors for that price.

I think that's probably the easy part done. I really can't see him wanting to move to Stoke, he's far too good for them and will have better suitors for that price.

Agreed terms in January with him and his agent willing to sign until inter offered the same terms. We have a very good chance of signing him and konopilanka

Agreed terms in January with him and his agent willing to sign until inter offered the same terms. We have a very good chance of signing him and konopilanka

Is there anyone else in for him? From Bayern to Stoke in seven months is a pretty big step down, I would've thought he'd want Europa League football at least. 

And is that the same Konoplyanka who's in Madrid discussing a move to Atletico, according to the Stoke Sentinel?

Is there anyone else in for him? From Bayern to Stoke in seven months is a pretty big step down, I would've thought he'd want Europa League football at least.

And is that the same Konoplyanka who's in Madrid discussing a move to Atletico, according to the Stoke Sentinel?

Who knows if there is any other interest buy we're offering 80K a week. Nothing agreed with Madrid yet all terms agreed with stoke. The only thing holding the deal up is 3 rd party ownership kono has with his chairman ( which is not allowed in England). That deal is all about the money where he has turned down Seville, Roma ect but not stoke (yet).

I don't know maybe they are being won over by our ambition...which despite what some of your fans think , not only Leicester have .

Archived