Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Us to finish bottom at 12s is an excellent price. If you didnt have to wait until March to get the returns id be all over that.

3s to go down is ok but not worth the wait unless youre lumping a grand on it or something.

Us to finish bottom at 12s is an excellent price. If you didnt have to wait until March to get the returns id be all over that.

3s to go down is ok but not worth the wait unless youre lumping a grand on it or something.

Are you convinced we are down then or just fancy it to soften the blow just in case?

Liverpool apparently meeting Villa's £32.5m for Christian Benteke.

Plus, Southampton chasing Toby Alderweireld and Newcastle are after PSV's Wijnaldum.

Heard Southampton were considering legal action if Alderweireld joins Spurs. I'm guessing they think they had first refusal on him after the loan and they have been given that chance.

Palace are trying to sign Cabaye. Now that would be a hell of a signing. Way to good for Palace.

I honestly believe that Cabaye's waiting for a much bigger club to come in for him.

Our chances of signing him are virtually none!

Can see Liverpool surprising a few in the coming season.

They may have lost Gerrard, but that's covered with Jordan Henderson and Coutinho (the latter player one of the best players in the PL personally).

Also, got a bargain with Milner.

Just need another top-quality defender.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33419234

Raheem Sterling named 'most valuable young player' in Europe. The only question is how and why?

Sorry he is so unbelievably overrated. All I remember from the game at the KP last season was him throwing himself on the floor any time one of our players breathed in his direction and then he was eventually booked for it. Hate the guy. 

Sorry he is so unbelievably overrated. All I remember from the game at the KP last season was him throwing himself on the floor any time one of our players breathed in his direction and then he was eventually booked for it. Hate the guy.

Why are you sorry? I'm in agreement, the guy's well overrated!

Archived