Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

It is actually quite intriguing to see who will actually buckle in this Sterling case. Everyone wants the move to go through yet Liverpool doing their best to rince them for every penny - I don't blame them for doing so but they are absolute mugs if they end up having to hang onto him.

Sterling is detestable really. I get that it might genuinely not be a money thing here, but more trophies (which is far more understandable for me) but the contempt he's shown for the club that made him leaves a sour taste.

What actually started English premium? I rate Sterling, I'm not letting what I think of him change how good a footballer I think he is - but even so I'd want better for the kind of figures that are being chucked about.

It is actually quite intriguing to see who will actually buckle in this Sterling case. Everyone wants the move to go through yet Liverpool doing their best to rince them for every penny - I don't blame them for doing so but they are absolute mugs if they end up having to hang onto him.

Sterling is detestable really. I get that it might genuinely not be a money thing here, but more trophies (which is far more understandable for me) but the contempt he's shown for the club that made him leaves a sour taste.

What actually started English premium? I rate Sterling, I'm not letting what I think of him change how good a footballer I think he is - but even so I'd want better for the kind of figures that are being chucked about.

Andy Carroll for £35 million. The more you think it about the more ridiculous it really is. This then paved the way for the McCormack transfer for £11 million. Completely distorted everything.

Think Raheem is 'faking it' again, saying he's too ill to go on Liverpool's pre-season tour.

He wants out for more money, and that's a shame as before he opened his big gob to the media he was superb and touted for England long-term.

Now club legend Stevie G is getting involved, teasing Sterling for his "unprofessional behaviour" in comparison to Jordan Henderson.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33473145

Andy Carroll for £35 million. The more you think it about the more ridiculous it really is. This then paved the way for the McCormack transfer for £11 million. Completely distorted everything.

Still amazes me, that fee. Liverpool could've offered 20-25m, and Newcastle would've surely snapped their hand off. Who the hell at Anfield decided to pay 35m?? Bizarre.

Surprised Begovic is willing to go and warm the bench at Chelsea, shame too as I think he's a very good keeper.

I thought the same.

Cabaye signs for Palace, great signing.

Sterling really is a detestable little rodent. He's hugely overrated as well. I was chatting to a Man City supporting mate yesterday who seems to think that Man City have about had enough and are very close to refusing to deal with Sterling's agent.  

Some interesting moves, surprised by Begovic, sacrificing regular first team football for a handful of League/FA Cup appearances. He's better than that.

Cabaye to Palace - great move for Palace, apparently they're in for Austin from QPR too.

Sterling really is a detestable little rodent. He's hugely overrated as well. I was chatting to a Man City supporting mate yesterday who seems to think that Man City have about had enough and are very close to refusing to deal with Sterling's agent.

Doesn't surprise me - its questionable that he is worth £50million anyway, add in all the drama too, Man City could well pull the plug.

Cabaye is an excellent signing for a decent fee as well. They are offering him massive wages though, I've seen it suggested he's on 80k a week. Surprised he didn't get better offers but there is the Pardew link and he looks like the type which will enjoy living in London.

Doesn't surprise me - its questionable that he is worth £50million anyway, add in all the drama too, Man City could well pull the plug.

I would love Man City to turn around and say thanks but no thanks.  I can't see any other team offering near to 50m.   Trouble is, they need decent English players, with not many great options out there they should sign Delph, Stones, Rodriguez and Austin.  You could probably get that lot for about the same price and the same wage that Sterling wants. 

Kevin de Bruyne is a sensational player.  Get him for the Sterling type role.

It's not questionable, it's indisputable, the kid is certainly NOT worth that kind of money.

Gotta love the Daily Mash:

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/sterlings-sick-note-actually-bank-statement-20150710100025

Cabaye is an excellent signing for a decent fee as well. They are offering him massive wages though, I've seen it suggested he's on 80k a week. Surprised he didn't get better offers but there is the Pardew link and he looks like the type which will enjoy living in London.

surprised a liverpool or Everton or even Spurs/arsenal weren't in for him. bad times when you're infinitely jealous of crystal ****ing palace

Cabaye to Palace is the best bit of business so far. So wish we would have gone for him.

Nzonzi has gone to Sevilla. Big loss for them.

West Ham are apparently close to signing Ogbonna from Juventus. Newcastle close on Wijnaldum. Both would be a good signings as well.

Cabaye to Palace is the best bit of business so far. So wish we would have gone for him.

Nzonzi has gone to Sevilla. Big loss for them.

West Ham are apparently close to signing Ogbonna from Juventus. Newcastle close on Wijnaldum. Both would be a good signings as well.

£7m for Nzonzi is a snip.

Archived