Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Of course I would. That's not what I'm saying. He isn't the world class talent everyone thinks he is. He's struggled recently and Stoke signing him isn't really unrealistic imo. A lot of potential talent but how long have we been saying that?

I think moving to Stoke might do a lot of good for his career.

Of course I would. That's not what I'm saying. He isn't the world class talent everyone thinks he is. He's struggled recently and Stoke signing him isn't really unrealistic imo. A lot of potential talent but how long have we been saying that?

I think moving to Stoke might do a lot of good for his career.

Stoke would have no chance if he lived up to his potential. If no big teams meet our bid then we have a very good chance as in January him and his agent were openly impressed with our ambition and set-up. It all depends on if another team comes in (as in all transfers ), slim chance but a chance none the less

he was never good in the first place really was he. 

also all that stuff about stoke offering bare dolla, thought hughesie was doing all this on a shoestring?! 80k a week!! 

he was never good in the first place really was he.also all that stuff about stoke offering bare dolla, thought hughesie was doing all this on a shoestring?! 80k a week!!

Spent less than 5mill in 4 windows. Thinking behind was to be able to compete with FFP and to get rid of some shite (palasios (sp)) before we invest significantly. We arnt going to be like west ham and spunk 30 mill every year but we'll invest sensible. The majority of our investment has been in the academy over the years

no wonder you haven't spent much on transfers of you're offering anyone and everyone that much a week.

Getting rid of palasious, Shea, sorrenson and Wilkinson allows us to offer that money. To get the next level players you need to pay 70K which we offered kono and 80K for shaq. We have a relatively small wage total compared to some in the Prem .

Getting rid of palasious, Shea, sorrenson and Wilkinson allows us to offer that money. To get the next level players you need to pay 70K which we offered kono and 80K for shaq. We have a relatively small wage total compared to some in the Prem .

Palasious!?

Wtf?

lol

Apologies if it's already been posted. lol

and just like that we are no longer the laughing stock of the league, it is the way his daft black country accent drifts off at the end as he realises what a stupid thing he is saying.

Hasn't he denied signing for Watford?

Seems to have been sold by Roma to us without his knowledge!

Very strange - or maybe just doesn't fancy coming?

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/premier-league-jose-holebas-roma-sold-watford-without-130831266--sow.html

Club hasn't commented on the reports which just adds to the confusion.

It seems we have signed his "sporting rights" and the player himself has yet to sign the contract (with the usual holding shirt on the pitch picture you get on the Official sites)

And for about 5 million less than Mings went to Bournemouth.

Mings might well be a good young player with a bright future  but it does show players here are over priced- I'd include Deeney in that as well price wise!

To be fair, Holebas is already 30 years old and compared to Mings and as a consequence, offers a lot less potential.

And Christian Fuchs was free and he is better then both of them.

holebas is quite a lot better than fuchs, imo. or at least he was last season. 

can't really blame him for not being keen on watford, he was one of the better players for a team that are in the champions league and suddenly he's going to be lining up alongside ben watson 

watford also seemingly pretty close to getting capoue and stambouli from spurs. good signings. i totally wrote them off on the basis that they are watford but these are all looking like quite tidy signings for a newly promoted club. could work out for them. 

not gonna comment and pretend i've ever heard of most their squad tbf, but they looked alright when i saw them last season. and these signings look decent. depends if it all "clicks" or not. could do a swansea/southampton, could do a qpr. who knows. 

Archived