Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Got a feeling Newcastle will do well under McClaren this season. 8th place my prediction

I think they will be alright. Not sure about 8th, but I don't think they'll be near relegation.

I think they will be alright. Not sure about 8th, but I don't think they'll be near relegation.

I've got a sneaky feeling that Bournemouth are going to do better than most people are anticipating. I like Howe, and they've made some decent signings, being seemingly happy to spend some money.

I think they'll probably be ok too. I can't see the Geordies getting 8th but probably mid to lower table. They are still not a very good squad.

If I were a 'top' footballer, I wouldn't instantly jump at the chance of going to the big-4 if any of these clubs offered me a deal.

Best bet is to go to somewhere like Liverpool or Tottenham, both big clubs but not the greatest in the league.

Looks like Delph is staying at Villa.

Respect if he's turned down Manchester's Money to play football, impressed.

why does it have to be about turning down money?, some might say he's showing a lack of ambition.

why does it have to be about turning down money?, some might say he's showing a lack of ambition.

To be honest I was really surprised when it said he was going, seeing as he only signed a contract back in March and stated to say he was in no hurry to leave the club. I think he knows in the back of his mind, he'll be sitting week in, week out on the bench and potential ruin his place in the England team. Good for him though, nice to see a lad put football before money.

Probably fears for his euros place if he goes to city. I would have backed him to get some decent game time though.

Really? He'd of been a bench warmer for sure. Jack Roswell couldn't even get into the City team. And Delph is overrated anyway. Yes certainly not good enough to play for a top 4 team.

Fair play to him if he has turned them down though.

I'd rather we sign just another player, than loads.

The squad has got a good harmony, and we don't want that affected by a couple of signings that might be playing for themselves.

I'd rather we sign just another player, than loads.

The squad has got a good harmony, and we don't want that affected by a couple of signings that might be playing for themselves.

But how will they react to the new manager? Will that good harmony continue, yes the players themselves might stick together, but it was a team, a unit under Pearson they played for him, they had (Seemed to) have huge respect for him, I worry that won't be the case under a new manager whomever that may be regardless of other signings.

Sorry to keep harping on about it, yes he's gone deal with it blah blah blah, but I think it's a seriously point i've made.

Watford are assembling a potentially good side.

Capoue & Behrami are top signings, Holebas looked decent at last year's World Cup, while Vydra has signed permanently.

Think they want Stambouli as well & they could do with a Premier League experienced defender.

But how will they react to the new manager? Will that good harmony continue, yes the players themselves might stick together, but it was a team, a unit under Pearson they played for him, they had (Seemed to) have huge respect for him, I worry that won't be the case under a new manager whomever that may be regardless of other signings.

Sorry to keep harping on about it, yes he's gone deal with it blah blah blah, but I think it's a seriously point i've made.

The best we can do is keep Shaky as a coach / assistant manager for as long as we can.

HES A WALKING RED CARD MATE WHAT PART OF THE ORIGINAL POST DIDNT YOU GET?

Don't come on here with your faces and figures u smart ass

WASILEWSKI WILL COST US A GAME IN THE NEAR FUTURE BECAUSE HE WELL ELBOW THE REF

Capoue & Behrami are top signings, Holebas looked decent at last year's World Cup, while Vydra has signed permanently.

Think they want Stambouli as well & they could do with a Premier League experienced defender.

A potentially good side, maybe. As a general question, how will they comply with the 8 'home grown' players? Or whatever the rule is? Because the majority of their squad are foreign imports and they've only added more foreign players. Like Man City needing at least 2/3 English players (Lampard, Milner, Boyata all gone from last season)

I agree. And also consider a new manager will come in a surely want his squad ie want to get rid of players and bring players in...

Looks like Delph is staying at Villa.

Respect if he's turned down Manchester's Money to play football, impressed.

Have they definitely signed the Lille fella cos it looked like a straight replacement. If they have, it could compromise their budget and force their hand on benteke to Liverpool at under the 32.5 mill

Could easily end up like a Martin Allen situation though. Signing about 10 players and expecting things to click is unlikely, and depends on the quality of the manager. Think Watford will finish bottom myself.

Archived