Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Merson is a mouth-breathing retard who can't even pronounce basic names never mind have any decent insight into the game.

Sky only continue employing him because people and the other pundits seem to find his complete incompetence somehow funny.

3469042.jpg

....and the best performing English winger is......we all know but obviously Roy isn't a fan of actual facts. Still Lallana plays well a few times a season and Sterling is well good at running fast in straight lines.

Not too many of Roy's choices in that list to be fair.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

....and the best performing English winger is......we all know but obviously Roy isn't a fan of actual facts. Still Lallana plays well a few times a season and Sterling is well good at running fast in straight lines.

Not too many of Roy's choices in that list to be fair.

Probably wrong bu I count 8 of 11 eligible for England that he has selected there?

Probably wrong bu I count 8 of 11 eligible for England that he has selected there?

I make it 7 from 12 but I might be being retarded. My point being that guys who are actually producing the goods should be in with a chance. Maybe it's naive but I just don't agree with picking guys who have never done much for England on the basis that they've been able to pull on the shirt a few times. Albrighton, Noble and Dawson should have been given a chance at least.

I make it 7 from 12 but I might be being retarded. My point being that guys who are actually producing the goods should be in with a chance. Maybe it's naive but I just don't agree with picking guys who have never done much for England on the basis that they've been able to pull on the shirt a few times. Albrighton, Noble and Dawson should have been given a chance at least.

Just let Steve Walsh do that for us. :thumbup:

If he does a good job I think Tuna should do his first post next season in his underpants.

:unsure: I wondered if anyone would get that I was being ironic. That's why I inserted 3 laughing faces at the end of the post!

Arsenal close to signing Granit Xhaka from Borussia Mönchengladbach for between £20m and £25m.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/arsenal-close-in-on-signing-of-granit-xhaka-from-borussia-monchengladbach-a7039516.html

looks like its all done and dusted now from this tweet:

https://twitter.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/733986073664229376/photo/1

hopefully that'll put the mockers on NG going Arsenal now

Archived