Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

5 years ago this rematch would of been full, without a doubt! Oh how the mighty have fallen lol lol

Because this situation is a regular occurrence :rolleyes:

Many fans travel to Old Trafford, because their glory hunters to put it bluntly. They probably couldn't get back today, or at least a lot couldn't. With the game being played only two days later it wouldn't have been possible to recover all those tickets and resell them. Many people might have even decided late on not to go. Some who were there Sunday might be working tonight too. Others will have took young kids that they didn't want up late. They were never going to get a full house tonight.

Dont know if this has already been shared - What the Big 6 need to win the title:

http://www.skysports.com/transfer/news/12691/10275975/what-do-arsenal-chelsea-liverpool-man-city-man-utd-and-spurs-need-to-win-premier-league-title

Paul Merson hilarious again:

- Chelsea should buy Sturridge because "he's the best around"

- They should buy Defoe!

- And they could sign Buffon - despite him being Juventus through and through!

Think he's offically lost his mind

The first and last goals of the season were own goals at Old Trafford.

• August 8 2015 - Kyle Walker own goal (Man Utd 1 Spurs 0)

• May 17 2016 - Chris Smalling own goal (Man Utd 3 Bournemouth 1)

Lpool not going to pinch any of our CL dosh.

Also important that they won't be competing with us for players where they can offer European football.

new experience for scousers ..failing to pinch some dosh... they have been shown up tonight for what they are after all the experts hype...funny.

Nothing to comment on in all I wrote except "is teletext still a thing?". Tell you what, switch on your television, go to any of the BBC channels, press one of the red buttons on your remote - that will either switch your telly off or bring up a 'table' on the rhs of the screen. Now, you tell me what you want me to refer to that as and I'll try and oblige you. Until then I'll continue you to refer to it as 'Ceefax' or 'Teletext'.Ok?

Seem to remember that ceefax was shut down with the digital switchover, which is what I'd guess they're alluding to.

Archived