Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Southampton to "do a Leicester" next year... Just look at their end of season record... Second only to us!

Was thinking they could do something decent next season myself. If they manage to keep hold of Koeman and that squad i think they'll be up there.

Grinning all the way through that montage. Blimey it's all over now innit :(

just thought the same watching that like. tomorrow will be the proper ending. then when england win the euros im retiring from being a football fan and supporting cricket or some other sport. no point carrying on when it'll never get better than this. 

That Spurs result is genuinely hilarious.

All the gobbing off, the conspiracy theories, the arrogance, all of that and they've still come below one of the most ordinary Arsenal sides I have ever seen.

Just how the hell have they managed to lose that 5-1? How on ****ing earth have they lost by five goals to one to a shit side who are already relegated, who had ten men lol

Look at the defending lol

Manchester United's situation as well is just laughable. You think it can't get any funnier and this happens. The lot of it is just surreal. This is surely Derren Brown doing one of his social experiments.

Was thinking they could do something decent next season myself. If they manage to keep hold of Koeman and that squad i think they'll be up there.

Southampton lost 1 out the last 10

Sunderland lost 1 out the last 11

Both those teams lost to us.  :thumbup:

Well, season over but yet another year in the Premier League, our third since we returned and our first ever season in the Champions League plus a Wembley return to look forwards to next season.

:)

To think that I was only dreaming (well, hoping, strongly) that Leicester would finish top, followed by Arsenal after I proposed to my gf over Christmas...

And then it actually comes true (the second part) when I'm/we're not around to see it :P  (I would have been if the matches were on Saturday, but we spent yesterday rehearsing with my Mum since it's the last day she had free before the wedding (in two weeks from yesterday.)  (No we're not wearing LCFC/Arsenal wedding clothes - I'm sorry, but we're not quite that fanatic :P )

I'm still not having this argument that Alderweireld is a better defender than either Morgan and Huth.

He can pass it about, fair enough. But some of his positioning and decision making is the stuff of John Stones.

Didn't Ranieri tell him to keep calm?

Pochettino shouldn't have punched the turf after their draw with Liverpool.

Dead giveaway.

We did not see Claudio showing his frustration like this, even in our defeats.

One of the many differences between us and the rest.

That Spurs result is genuinely hilarious.

All the gobbing off, the conspiracy theories, the arrogance, all of that and they've still come below one of the most ordinary Arsenal sides I have ever seen.

Just how the hell have they managed to lose that 5-1? How on ****ing earth have they lost by five goals to one to a shit side who are already relegated, who had ten men lol

Look at the defending lol

Manchester United's situation as well is just laughable. You think it can't get any funnier and this happens. The lot of it is just surreal. This is surely Derren Brown doing one of his social experiments.

But they had 63% possession.  So really that means they won the game.

Archived