Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Marky mark

Starting 11 for August

progba lol lol lol lol

Progba Rocks!

Play him in the hole, ahead of a midfield three of Emerson, Lake & Palmer

....The ex-Boro Brazilian, Man City's Paul Lake & England international Carlton Palmer, I mean

(A joke for the over-50s, there)

goalkeepers

kasper (schwarzer, new signing)

centre backs
huth
morgan
wasilweski (caulker)

left wing back
fuchs (schlupp i think will be sold)

right wing back
albrighton (de laet, trippier jenkinson on loan)

centre mid
cambiasso
king (james, van der vaart)

attacking mid free role
vardy (mahrez, halilovic on loan)

striker
okazaki, kramaric (nugent, austin, ulloa i think will be sold)

release
konchesky, upson, hammond, knockaert, taylor-fletcher, bakayogo, logan, gallagher
sell, drinkwater, hamer, wood
loan out, moore
get rid of simpson, smith, pearson, hopper
top youngsters promoted to 1st team

if we go back to a 4-4-2 de laet will be sold too, trippier/jenkinson right back, albrighton right midfield.
3-5-2, kasper, morgan (caulker), huth, wasilewski, fuchs, albrighton, cambiasso, king, vardy, kramaric, okazaki
4-4-2 kasper, fuchs, huth, morgan (calulker), jenkinson, schlupp (stays in this formation) or if sold halilovic/mahrez, cambiasso, van der vaart, albrighton, kramaric, okazaki (my fav)

goalkeepers

kasper (schwarzer, new signing)

centre backs

huth

morgan

wasilweski (caulker)

left wing back

fuchs (schlupp i think will be sold)

right wing back

albrighton (de laet, trippier jenkinson on loan)

centre mid

cambiasso

king (james, van der vaart)

attacking mid free role

vardy (mahrez, halilovic on loan)

striker

okazaki, kramaric (nugent, austin, ulloa i think will be sold)

release

konchesky, upson, hammond, knockaert, taylor-fletcher, bakayogo, logan, gallagher

sell, drinkwater, hamer, wood

loan out, moore

get rid of simpson, smith, pearson, hopper

top youngsters promoted to 1st team

if we go back to a 4-4-2 de laet will be sold too, trippier/jenkinson right back, albrighton right midfield.

3-5-2, kasper, morgan (caulker), huth, wasilewski, fuchs, albrighton, cambiasso, king, vardy, kramaric, okazaki

4-4-2 kasper, fuchs, huth, morgan (calulker), jenkinson, schlupp (stays in this formation) or if sold halilovic/mahrez, cambiasso, van der vaart, albrighton, kramaric, okazaki (my fav)

You would bring in Van der Vaart and sell Drinkwater?

Glad you're not the manager. 

Why do people think schlupp will be sold? I can't see any reason for us to get rid or him to want to leave, he's only had one full season regularly in the first team! And never going to sell Ulloa either. Also we know full well that Vardy can't play the attacking midfield role? Yet Nuge and Kram who can you've included in the strikers

he wants first team football, didnt get it last season, wont next season imo

His confidence was knocked due to being played out of position in a midfield diamond. The latter part of the season he was getting back into the team and playing decent. 

With James injured i would say Drinkwater will get alot of gametime next season.

• 2 weeks later...

Pritchard's a shout in fairness though and I don't think it's unrealistic to think that Spurs would loan him to us.

Saying that Pochettino does like to give a chance to youngsters so he might even have some first team plans for him.

-------------------------------Kasper--------------------------

--------------Wasyl--------huth---------Morgan-----------

----Albrighton-------------------------------------Fuchs--

---------------------King-----------Cambiasso-----------

----------------------------Mahrez--------------------------

--------------------Vardy-----------Kramaric-------------

If all goes to plan I can see it being this:

GK - Schmeichael

RWB - Albrighton

CB - Was

CB - Huth

CB - Morgan

LWB - Schlupp

CM - Cambiasso

CM - Kante

CAM - Mahrez

ST - Vardy

ST - Ulloa

Not playing Fuchs? If we play a 4 at the back he'll start as left back. Or he'll be the left sided centre half in a 3

Not playing Fuchs? If we play a 4 at the back he'll start as left back. Or he'll be the left sided centre half in a 3

Why do people keep saying this? All the Schalke fans I've read from have said that he's shit at defending but good at attacking, so why would we play him at left-sided centre half ahead of our captain, who can actually defend?

Why do people keep saying this? All the Schalke fans I've read from have said that he's shit at defending but good at attacking, so why would we play him at left-sided centre half ahead of our captain, who can actually defend?

Well, at this moment in time who's to say who he would play over? We only have Moore, Morgan& Was as our 3 centre half options.

Not saying he's the answer to all our problems. But would be odd to think of dropping Schlupp if we continue with 343 (or a variation of). Therefore Fuchs as the left sided centre half surely isn't an absurd suggestion? In a back 4 though Fuchs will of course be a shoe in.

Fuchs captains his country from the left of a back 3.

Archived