Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HesNotGudjonsonn2

Pro Evo 2016

I had both Fifa and Pro Evo this year, and whilst Fifa is the one that kept drawing me back, it was out of addiction rather than enjoyment lol

Pro Evo was the much more fun game, and even more so playing offline, games against the CPU was more dynamic and enjoyable too.

I'm definitely getting PES2016 instead of Fifa (I didn't even want Fifa 15 but it was like 17 quid on the Indian store lol )

Anyway, if you haven't made your mind up on which game to go for watch this video. Easily the best trailer out there IMO.

Played one ten minute game and think it has the potential to be a cracking game, obviously playing against the AI is never goiing to give me a full indication of good this game would be online or against mates.

One thing I like is you can put the ball where ever you want, whether that be with a pass, chip, dink or cross, first impressions are good!

Played one ten minute game and think it has the potential to be a cracking game, obviously playing against the AI is never goiing to give me a full indication of good this game would be online or against mates.

One thing I like is you can put the ball where ever you want, whether that be with a pass, chip, dink or cross, first impressions are good!

That's something i really liked! being able to play a through ball with out it screwing up the pass is really good!

overall, it's a decent game, i'll be getting it! they just need to sort out MyClub

That's something i really liked! being able to play a through ball with out it screwing up the pass is really good!

overall, it's a decent game, i'll be getting it! they just need to sort out MyClub

I love getting them balls! Got cambiasso last year he was so dreamy

I love getting them balls! Got cambiasso last year he was so dreamy

Shamefully, i had last years game, but hardly played it.... i'll still get both Fifa and PES, but i think this year i'll lean towards playing PES

Yep I think Fifa kinda forces you where to pass where as you have much more freedom on PES from what I can tell so far, also the skill sets are brilliant and real life, for example I was running down the wing I checked back and then carried on again and it completly left the player for dead and shooting has to be mastered unlike Fifa.

loving it.

Switching to PES this year after playing the demo. All the little touches/flicks are quality. Graphics are on another level compared to FIFA - look at the player faces, Pogba/Neymar look unreal. Much more varied than FIFA play. Keepers are actually reliable and you can score so many different goals in comparison. Reminds me of the old PES days  :wub:

Switching to PES this year after playing the demo. All the little touches/flicks are quality. Graphics are on another level compared to FIFA - look at the player faces, Pogba/Neymar look unreal. Much more varied than FIFA play. Keepers are actually reliable and you can score so many different goals in comparison. Reminds me of the old PES days  :wub:

I find the keepers make "real life" mistakes! they're not super human compared to Fifa! I just scored from 35 yards because the keeper didn't see it until it was passed the last defender. he dived and it went under his body! 

Great goal :)

How much can you really improve on them from playing ISS to Fifa 15 I would say there progress has been huge, I think its got to a point where you can't really do much more apart from improve grahpics and tweak things.

I'd say a lot. Gameplay is still so far off real football. Watching a real game and then a compilation of FIFA goals straight after will highlight this. 

Archived