Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HesNotGudjonsonn2

Pro Evo 2016

Scored an absolutely absurd goal with Pogba. Some crazy back heel overhead type flick as he was lunging for the ball. Never again will it happen, f*****g awesome though.

Yeah, and I scored a upside down scorpion rabbona with Zolts Latzko but as I didn't post a video it didn't happen.

Yeah, and I scored a upside down scorpion rabbona with Zolts Latzko but as I didn't post a video it didn't happen.

you can score goals like that, i've scored several skill goals. 

Playing the demo and enjoying it, pace doesn't dominate although it has its uses if used correctly and the game seems to flow much better than FIFA games, of course there are some things lacking but it's a demo and the potential for a great game is there

I downloaded it too. Had 14 and 15 but didn't play them as much as FIFA. I guess I am just addicted (but don't love) career mode - makes me so mad but at the same time I can't stop playing.

PES is more fun and I feel flows more like real football, love the way you can curl through balls in behind the defense but can't do it all the time. Like real life! Still feel half the time I have no idea what I am doing. Instructions are awful and I never seems to be able to do tricks or hold off players - guess I need to invest some time in learning them.

Having the option file again will be immense. Not sure it will be as slick at FIFA or have the in depth career mode but I will probably get. They just play so differently it's hard to bounce between the two.

Not purchased a football game for a few years now, thought this demo was really good though. Only problem is outside of the absolute basics I've no idea what I'm doing. What are the tutorials like in PES, generally? Can't be arsed spending months getting frustrated with being shit at it, also not overly keen on supporting Konami.

Definitely converting this year, finding the PES demo to be excellent,Fifa has pissed me off for years so much so I snapped the 14 & 15 discs in half.

Haha, I've smashed a PS3 controller because of it but snapping the discs takes real forethought. Had to control my FIFA rage on ps4 because the controllers are so much more expensive!

Not purchased a football game for a few years now, thought this demo was really good though. Only problem is outside of the absolute basics I've no idea what I'm doing. What are the tutorials like in PES, generally? Can't be arsed spending months getting frustrated with being shit at it, also not overly keen on supporting Konami.

Tutorials are ok but like on FIFA, focus on basics rather than the high end skills. In game instructions are also vague (again like FIFA) and only tell you about half the things you can do. Annoys me equally on both games and no idea why they do that

I might be the odd one out here but I really dislike the Pro Evo demo. Wanted to give it a whirl as a potential alternative to FIFA but it's all a bit too rigid for me. I find the dribbling a bit robotic, the slide tackles are unrealistic and for me the A.I is poor, example last night I was playing as Juventus against Bayern and I got the ball with Pirlo in space and no one in my team made a forward run or offered a decent option to pass too. Disappointed because I thought it could be a goer.

Got a PS4 yesterday and this is one of the only games I've downloaded so far. Really liking it actually, surprisingly good. Looks like PES is on the way up. Tempted to get the full game, but think I'll stick with FIFA for another year. It is refreshingly different though.

It is a lot quicker and feels like you are more in control of what is happening, but there is something about it that feels u realistic and tacky. Just not sure I like it yet or not. Going to play a few more games, also the fact the controls are different to Fifa annoy me, I keep shooting when I mean to cross lol

It is a lot quicker and feels like you are more in control of what is happening, but there is something about it that feels u realistic and tacky. Just not sure I like it yet or not. Going to play a few more games, also the fact the controls are different to Fifa annoy me, I keep shooting when I mean to cross lol

You can change the controls at the start of the demo. 

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered this a couple of days ago for £30 off Zavvi. Downloaded the demo and was pleasantly surprised by it. Time to have a go on this seeing as EA are so complacent.

Yeh give it a few games its much more varied than FIFA. The skill/type of goals you can score are excellent. So refreshing.

The keepers seem a bit crap. They hardly save anything.

I've outgrown the stage where I'm too bothered about licensing. It's good but it dies off when you're still having midgets beat you in the air, defenders failing to tackle etc... I feel like I've outgrown EA's target market.

Archived