foxfanazer Posted 4 June 2015 Posted 4 June 2015 Did anybody sign up to any other clubs forum last season? If so which ones and which seem to be the best bunch? I signed up to Everton's for the very first game and have stuck with it since. They seem like a really decent group of lads albeit a bit crazy
Bob Weasel Fox Posted 4 June 2015 Posted 4 June 2015 Foxestalk is enough for me Me too I tried Glasgow Rangers a few seasons ago but they are a different breed bless them (don't mean that in a sarcy way either)
Leicesterpool Posted 4 June 2015 Posted 4 June 2015 Me too I tried Glasgow Rangers a few seasons ago but they are a different breed bless them (don't mean that in a sarcy way either) Briefly I had a account for there forum, one of the subjects that I discussed was about if they'd be every up to the idea of moving to the english league. Most seemed up for it, some even said they'd be prepared to play in the english non league if it meant they could play in the english league.
Rincewind Posted 4 June 2015 Posted 4 June 2015 If I lived in their town or City I might maily for the local general chat and news. Foxestalk seems to be the liveilest. TBH I'm not on the football section much here so I would visit other sites for a different perspective on many thingsl I don't think other fans are any different to those on here. If you are not offensive they will accept you. Why shouldn't other clubs be subjected to a Lambyesque type poster like we have had to suffer?
Finnegan Posted 4 June 2015 Posted 4 June 2015 I once joined a Charlton forum to ask them kindly to stop banning their members.
ktfox59 Posted 4 June 2015 Posted 4 June 2015 Did anybody sign up to any other clubs forum last season? If so which ones and which seem to be the best bunch? I signed up to Everton's for the very first game and have stuck with it since. They seem like a really decent group of lads albeit a bit crazy depends what ur looking for. Burnley was comedy gold. Also newcastle with the carver situation
Itsthejoeker Posted 4 June 2015 Posted 4 June 2015 Credit to those who work so hard making this forum good, I look around at other forums and they almost look unusable.
MPH Posted 4 June 2015 Posted 4 June 2015 Joining another forum would almost feel like having an affair....
MrSpaM Posted 4 June 2015 Posted 4 June 2015 Credit to those who work so hard making this forum good, I look around at other forums and they almost look unusable. This We really do have one of the better forums, so many clubs just have these fansonline awful looking sites
Monsell1976 Posted 4 June 2015 Posted 4 June 2015 Joining another forum would almost feel like having an affair.... your right
foxfanazer Posted 4 June 2015 Author Posted 4 June 2015 Are you Lamby in disguise?That'd be one hell of a disguise
HoustonFox Posted 4 June 2015 Posted 4 June 2015 Used to use the 606 forum back in the day. Agree that FT is way better both technically and in terms of variety of topics
My Nads Posted 4 June 2015 Posted 4 June 2015 This We really do have one of the better forums, so many clubs just have these fansonline awful looking sites I've never joined any, but I've read some. Makes you thankful how well this forum is run and how simple and easy it is to use. There seem to be a few with a similar layout, but some of them! FFS!! it's a challenge to even understand if it's even a forum or not!
My Nads Posted 4 June 2015 Posted 4 June 2015 your right You're right! No mistakes please...other fans might be reading this!
cc_star Posted 4 June 2015 Posted 4 June 2015 Think I joined the Sheff Wed forum to talk about Manderic, it was an ok forum actually
Hollism Posted 4 June 2015 Posted 4 June 2015 I quite often have a look at others but never signed up for any. Reddit is good because there are topics on certain things (ie. a new player signing) that everyone will comment on. Obviously it's dominated by fans of the relevant team, but you can see who supports who and get a variety of opinions or questions. Also really handy as goal videos get posted almost immediately
Webbo Posted 4 June 2015 Posted 4 June 2015 I joined a Hibs Forum a few years back when Bobby Smith died. I ended up arguing politics the same as I do on here only I had Scots Nats to deal with as well. I think everyone had me on ignore eventually .
DB11 Posted 4 June 2015 Posted 4 June 2015 I joined WACCOE (Leeds) a few seasons ago but never posted regularly, my post count is probably less than 20 and the activity dates would all be around the times LCFC played Leeds.
1993fox Posted 4 June 2015 Posted 4 June 2015 Not gonna lie, I have considered posing as a Forest/Derby banter merchant trolling around on other club forums. I know if I still had summer holidays I would have done exactly that I joined a Hibs Forum a few years back when Bobby Smith died. I ended up arguing politics the same as I do on here only I had Scots Nats to deal with as well. I think everyone had me on ignore eventually . The Scots can **** off imo dont mean to start a political argument but the sooner they bugger off the better
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.