Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Cambiasso to stay? It depends on the Mrs

My colleagues mum works for leicester junior grammar school and showed cambiasso and his kids round last year. His kids have have registered there for another year.

He has a 6 year old daughter and a 1 year old son

My colleagues mum works for leicester junior grammar school and showed cambiasso and his kids round last year. His kids have have registered there for another year.

The annual tuition for 1 student there is almost certainly less than a week's wages after tax for Cambiasso. If he decides to leave and his kids move school as a result, then I don't think he'll have too much of an issue with losing out on that...

It at least shows he's seriously considering staying though if you think that the kids don't go back to school until September.

as i said in a diff thread, he could live here, send his kids to school here and easily play for any team from manchester to yorkshire to london to birmingham. 

if people think his kid's signing up for a new school means he isn't leaving, it means he isn't leaving england. not necessarily us. but it basically means nothing at all. 

as i said in a diff thread, he could live here, send his kids to school here and easily play for any team from manchester to yorkshire to london to birmingham. 

if people think his kid's signing up for a new school means he isn't leaving, it means he isn't leaving england. not necessarily us. but it basically means nothing at all. 

see my post above yours

But as he is in a club house he would have to move so why not move closer to the club u play for.

Archived