Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Cambiasso to stay? It depends on the Mrs

Recognised in the top ten bosman transfers ever. When you look at who else is there, it shows how amazing a player he is.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/21476/9879590/top-10-bosman-transfers-andrea-pirlo-sol-campbell-esteban-cambiasso-and-more

Pirlo on a free was also a bit of a coup!

I personally think Milner is going to be a great signing for the Scousers too.

I was speaking to somebody at the club today. Esteban is keen to stay but it depends on Mrs Cambiasso. Maybe we should do what Sunderland fans did and send this young lady some flowers? Thoughts?

Send her a box of Iceland Ostrich  burgers.

When you hear of some one saying I'll see what the mrs says, it usually means one thing.

Looking for an excuse.

Doesn't nearly everything 'depend upon the mrs?'

It does in my bloody experience....

:blush:

The Mrs is normally led by the £s

West Ham boss Slaven Bilic has set his sights on Loic Remy and Esteban Cambiasso.

Source: London Evening Standard.

I know it probably means very little to most professional sports people these days but I would like to think if Esteban does decide to leave us this summer (which I still don't think he will as I think he really likes it here), I think he is the sort of person who has too much integrity to go to someone else in the same division. Look at his entire career - he plays for one team in that nation and that is it.

If he is to go anywhere after us it may be to Asia or the US but I still think he'll be a Fox next season.

He won't stay in England if he decides to leave us, what would he want to go to West Ham for? Help them achieve a slightly higher finish mid-table?

I hear that his mrs likes blowing bubbles.

Rumour is Spreading

West Ham United are reportedly interested in signing Esteban Cambiasso, who is out of contract at LeicesterCity at the end of the month.

West Ham United are interested in signing Esteban Cambiasso when his current contract with Leicester City runs out at the end of the month, according to The Sun.

It has been reported by the British tabloid that the former Argentina international midfielder is “wanted as part of newHammers boss Slaven Bilic’s cultural revolution”.

The London outfit have already “made contact” with Cambiasso’s agent, according to the report.

It has also been claimed by The Sun that West Ham are ready to offer “top wages” to Cambiasso if they can get him on a free transfer.

Cambiasso joined Leicester on a one-year contract in the summer of 2014 after leaving Italian giants Inter Milan.

The former Real Madrid midfielder was one of the best and most influential players at Leicester and was a key figure in their survival battle in the recently concluded 2014-15 season.

Whilst i accept we might loose EC and that as well as no news on Huth and James out for approx a year the squad will need quite a bit of money sent on it.In the run in Huth and EC were our best players by far and my nerves cannot stand another bottom of the table fight. I fail to see why NP keeps on insisting there will not be much transfer activity if it doesn,t happen his job will be on the line.

Archived