Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Cambiasso to stay? It depends on the Mrs

I was speaking to somebody at the club today. Esteban is keen to stay but it depends on Mrs Cambiasso. Maybe we should do what Sunderland fans did and send this young lady some flowers? Thoughts?

Pop up Gilrose tomorrow and grab a few fresh bunches and delivery they.

Just make sure you take off all the R.I.P. labels first as it could be a little upsetting for her lol lol lol

My mums next door neighbours son who lives in Birmingham once drove near Leicester and didn't notice anything but has told me it's a 50/50 if he stays or goes.

I asked could I phone a friend for the answear but I haven't got any so I'll open the box which tells me that we will know when we know.

God I love being ITK about nothing

My Uncle's Brother's son who is an only child spoke to Cambiasso's aunty's Nephew last week. Can't remember what was said though.  Also I'm not certain that even happened.

Wouldn't that just be your cousin?

London evening Standard reporting Remy & Cambiasso wanted by west ham.

Someone needs to advise Mrs c that it's quicker from stoneygate to harrods than from Chigwell.

EC would look terrible in claret and blue !

If he goes to a PL mid table side, I will be astonished.

Expect these kind of stories to help his agent edge his package up a bit.

Archived