Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Cambiasso to stay? It depends on the Mrs

Well at the QPR game Mrs Cambiasso was with the whole Ulloa family as well as the Ayerza family (Tigers player), so they obviously have good friends in the area. More unsubstantiated bs.

Went to uni with ayerza, I'll face book him. Tell him how it is.

but it basically means nothing at all.

It means nothing at all because it's always from a poster who claims to be ITK, yet it's my mates mum, my uncle, my mums best mate.

It never is and never will be, 'I've just met such and such and he has rented a house from me for a year'.

Always is and always will be a mates, mums, sisters, best friends aunties god daughter type of post.

Therefor utter b0llox and not worth the band width to post it.

It means nothing at all because it's always from a poster who claims to be ITK, yet it's my mates mum, my uncle, my mums best mate.

It never is and never will be, 'I've just met such and such and he has rented a house from me for a year'.

Always is and always will be a mates, mums, sisters, best friends aunties god daughter type of post.

Therefor utter b0llox and not worth the band width to post it.

Ha ha yes, but it does spare us the know-it-all down the pub who's mate had seen Lee Chapman in a car at the traffic lights outside jokers who various other supermarket sightings.

She just can't decide between Countesthorpe or Fleckney.

No contest.

Home to the Fish bar, the Carmel Strict Baptist Chapel, the bowls club and still in possession of a King George V postbox, Fleckney has all you need (provided you want chips, an angry God, a gentle game of crown green and for your letter to arrive slightly later then advertised).

Ha ha yes, but it does spare us the know-it-all down the pub who's mate had seen Lee Chapman in a car at the traffic lights outside jokers who various other supermarket sightings.

Jokers?

It's not 1989 now chap, come and join us in 2015. ;)

My mates a gardner and he says Esteban has just planted some Crososmia, they flower late September, October. Why would you plant flowers that you wouldn't see flower? Staying.

Best one yet.

Come to think of it, is Joachim still in this neck of the woods because I'm sure I saw him jogging near Hamilton yesterday.

So did I, honestly.

He looks fit too.

My cousins fiance works for fine and country and said that this is a house that cambiasso viewed a few days before the QPR game.

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/36912771?search_identifier=8db177db2004ab21368deebad94b10a3

Not sure he would like the decor I can see the flag on the front swiftly changing to start with lol lol lol

Thinking about it we should kick the Queen out of Buck house and give him a real home to live in.

It should just be fit for King Cambiasso.

Not sure he would like the decor I can see the flag on the front swiftly changing to start with lol.

Right next to the railway, I've heard from a chap down the pub, his dogs vets, window cleaners, mechanics wife's beauticians, landlord he is a keen train spotter, so would be ideal for the great central.

My cousins fiance works for fine and country and said that this is a house that cambiasso viewed a few days before the QPR game.

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/36912771?search_identifier=8db177db2004ab21368deebad94b10a3

Not every bald bloke is EC ..........

Would he really buy a house? I rather doubt it. Not like he has to worry about losing money renting rather than buying ....

Archived