Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Who do you want as next boss

Big Sam is surely the only viable option. I've always liked him and we'd have a great chance of staying up if he was in charge. Very similar to Nige and I think he's more adaptive to different styles of play than people think. It does mean we will probably sign Nolan and Carroll though

I always liked Di Matteo. Of the overseas choices, probably Klopp would be best, but unlikely so Di Matteo or Laudrop could be OK.

Home grown managers? Moyes, but unlikely so Neil Lennon by a country mile. Yes he would be new to the Prem, but has a solid background, is more intelligent than Pearson and is ahead of the Pearson we had twelve months ago. He has pashun and we know him!

Di matteo has a house in Leamington Spa which isn't far from Leicester. Champions league winner. Attractive football. I think he ticks all the boxes for the owners

Horrible choice.

Fluked a Champion League win from the semi final onwards and has failed everywhere he's been since.

I hope the club don't fall for his age and CV.

I always liked Di Matteo. Of the overseas choices, probably Klopp would be best, but unlikely so Di Matteo or Laudrop could be OK.

Home grown managers? Moyes, but unlikely so Neil Lennon by a country mile. Yes he would be new to the Prem, but has a solid background, is more intelligent than Pearson and is ahead of the Pearson we had twelve months ago. He has pashun and we know him!

What? Explain, because the last I saw, Pearson had just led us to the Premier League as Champions with 100+ points, and Lennon was jobless. Since then, Pearson has led us to safety in our first season back in the Prem, while Lennon led Bolton to an underwhelming 18th in the Championship.

Guest seanfox778

Out of everyone realistically available I wouldn't mind Big Sam but according to Sky Sports he's turned down an approach from us. We're right in the s*** now. The names we're being linked with are so depressing. Can't believe Lennon is one of the favourites. I thought we could really go places under Pearson, this is all so frustrating. I never imagined players like Vardy leaving under Pearson but now I'm worried that his head could be turned.

Archived