Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Who do you want as next boss

Guest Mee-9

So far as I know, nobody has mentioned Ole-Gunnar Solskjær. Admittedly, his only Premiership experience is a brief disastrous spell at Cardiff, but his time there was doomed from the start so I think we can ignore that - christ knows why he ever went there. He did a fantastic job when he left Manchester United to manage Norwegian side Molde, the team he played for in his youth, and my wife's home town. For the first time in Molde's history, he led them to two Norwegian Championships as well as a Norwegian Cup win. Whilst there he had a reputation for building tremendous team spirit and getting everyone involved in the club - players, coaches, admin staff - pulling in the same direction, just like Nige. As everybody knows, he played top level Premiership football for many years and has great contacts. If the team he built at Molde is anything to go by, he would bring some great attacking football to the Foxes. So far as I know he is back living in Kristiansund near Molde now, and is waiting for his next job. Surely he's got to be a better option than most of the other names on the list? I'm going to Molde in two days time so if I bump into him I'll ask him...

Rather have John Carver.

Be careful what you wish for.

I'm no Allardyce fan, but I hope we don't have to look back and think he would have been the best candidate, once it becomes clearer who is genuinely in the running for the job.

In our current situation, Allardyce would have been a solid appointment.

Guest CityFan 06

Instinct is telling me it's going to be Klopp. Don't know why. Let's just hope we appoint a manager who can take us forward as a club.

Really not sure who I want next. Like many of us just getting my head round NP being sacked but for all those saying the likes of klopp etc won't come here. You just never know what might happen who would of thought that sven would come here. Leicester could be a exciting prospect to a higher profile manager knowing that they will also have cash to spend on the team but also depends if they want that challenge.

Really not sure who I want next. Like many of us just getting my head round NP being sacked but for all those saying the likes of klopp etc won't come here. You just never know what might happen who would of thought that sven would come here. Leicester could be a exciting prospect to a higher profile manager knowing that they will also have cash to spend on the team but also depends if they want that challenge.

Klopp won't come here.

His next job will be Man City or something like that and our war chest is pocket change to them.

The best we could realistically hope for is 7th and that won't whet his appetite.

Be careful what you wish for.

I'm no Allardyce fan, but I hope we don't have to look back and think he would have been the best candidate, once it becomes clearer who is genuinely in the running for the job.

In our current situation, Allardyce would have been a solid appointment.

Not an admirer of the man but tend to agree, he was the only step up that's realistic and available. Unless we delve into the European leagues.

Apologies if this article from three weeks ago has been posted previously- I've not seen on pages I've read:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/09/jurgen-klopp-premier-league-very-exciting

He would be my choice but the way the owners have treated NP would probably make this unlikely unless there's a good explanation why he was sacked. I can't see Cambiasso want to take over although he would be my second choice, altho' I don't know where he stands in terms of coaching qualifications.

The more I think about it the more I want it to be cambiasso

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want Cambiasso to play one more season, get his UEFA badges and then move up from there. At least that would be a great idea for him if we wants to go to that level.

I'm big in to Viera getting the gig, come on let's give it him. He was a warrior of a player, has done well with Man City's academy but then again who wouldn't and he'll do the job on Cambiasso signing a new deal. Easy fcukin peasy.

"Kosicke also believes that Klopp would consider joining a club outside Europe’s traditional elite."

“It is always all about the challenge,” he said. “When Jürgen signed for Dortmund there were other clubs who had better prestige and were in better financial mood at this time. Nevertheless he decided for Dortmund.

“He has the great ability to develop things. If he goes into a stadium, feels the energy and thinks that he can make a difference here, this could be more attractive to him than going with the big deals and aim for the treble.”

common get him in!!

Don't do this to me lol

I don't think he's your conventional top tier manager, but I'd still rate it as highly unlikely.

"Kosicke also believes that Klopp would consider joining a club outside Europe’s traditional elite."

“It is always all about the challenge,” he said. “When Jürgen signed for Dortmund there were other clubs who had better prestige and were in better financial mood at this time. Nevertheless he decided for Dortmund.

“He has the great ability to develop things. If he goes into a stadium, feels the energy and thinks that he can make a difference here, this could be more attractive to him than going with the big deals and aim for the treble.”

common get him in!!

Don't do this to me lol

I don't think he's your conventional top tier manager, but I'd still rate it as highly unlikely.

Dyche is a poor man's Pearson in literally every single sense. He can keep his small-time mentality away from us. I feel cheated enough that Pearson's been shafted, having Dyche come in for him would be absolutely rubbing the fans' noses in it.

Guest MattP

Lennon was there on the last day of the season. Probably wouldn't have to pay to much compo either as Bolton were dithering on ready to sack him anyway in the off season.

Imagine if we get Lennon and Bolton get Pearson, they would have got revenge for Mills, Beckford and Danns and more in one swoop.

Archived