Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Who do you want as next boss

im not sure whether this is correct but wasnt it said that cambiasso had this big plan with 10 games to go he sat down and wrote it out, was the formation his idea? ect ect... Would love to see him given a crack. But i assume badges would hold him back?

I'm thinking this - added to which it offers an element of continuity plus the gravitas of the man himself.

Didn't DiMatteo manage Chelsea while obtaining said qualifications?

Now I'm worried people are serious when suggesting klopp.

There is joining a club outside the elite and then there is joining Leicester.

But who else is there? Assuming he wants to manage in the PL...

The top 4 jobs look reasonably secure.

Liverpool *might* get rid of Rodgers.

Tottenham/Southampton/Swansea jobs are all secure, as is Stoke.

Palace looks OK, Everton similar. West ham have just appointed Bilic and West brom seems happy with pulis. And then it's us.

Leicester who finished the season as one of Europe's form teams, have (mostly) kept the same squad so far and have brought in some quality signings already.

We were perfectly placed for a push up the table with pearson, so why not with Klopp who has said that he'd consider a project rather than a top side? We'd be a perfect fit right now.

I'm not saying it's likely, but dismissing it as unrealistic and deluded is a bit unfair...

But who else is there? Assuming he wants to manage in the PL...

The top 4 jobs look reasonably secure.

Liverpool *might* get rid of Rodgers.

Tottenham/Southampton/Swansea jobs are all secure, as is Stoke.

Palace looks OK, Everton similar. West ham have just appointed Bilic and West brom seems happy with pulis. And then it's us.

Leicester who finished the season as one of Europe's form teams, have (mostly) kept the same squad so far and have brought in some quality signings already.

We were perfectly placed for a push up the table with pearson, so why not with Klopp who has said that he'd consider a project rather than a top side? We'd be a perfect fit right now.

I'm not saying it's likely, but dismissing it as unrealistic and deluded is a bit unfair...

A lot saying Klopp is pie in the sky but that Guardian article about wanting to manage in the premier league, preferring an up and coming club with lots of energy describes us to a tee.He took Dortmund from a mid table Bundesliga club to the top. I just hope the owners have enough understanding / knowledgeable advisors to make the right decision whoever they choose.

After the initial shock I'm warming to the idea of Allardyce to be honest. He'd give us a very good chance of staying up and has a similar old school attitude like NP. Question marks over his style of football but if he can cement our place in the premier league theres time to work on that.

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't be 100% over the moon but give me big Sam over Dyche, Redknapp and Lennon any day

After the initial shock I'm warming to the idea of Allardyce to be honest. He'd give us a very good chance of staying up and has a similar old school attitude like NP. Question marks over his style of football but if he can cement our place in the premier league theres time to work on that.

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't be 100% over the moon but give me big Sam over Dyche, Redknapp and Lennon any day

This all day long.

Wouldnt be too amused with Big Sam but certainly him over the others you mentioned. Redknapp can f*** right off the venomous c***

Thats pretty much how i feel. Bar a Klopp-esk appointment, which isn't going to happen, I feel he may be our best option.

Big on sport science and creates a strong rapport with the players would be a good fit, but Nigel shouldn't have gone unless something shocking has occurred.

Have the distinct impression we're going to go down the head coach route giving more power to our moron DOF.

Harry wouldn't be a surprise though given they tapped him up a while back.

Now I'm worried people are serious when suggesting klopp.

There is joining a club outside the elite and then there is joining Leicester.

Haha...you have a point, but, until the answer is no there is a chance.....very very small one for sure :-(

Archived