Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Who do you want as next boss

I just wonder if certain managers will be reluctant to work for what now appear to be trigger happy owners. Why put yourself through the indignity of an inevitable sscking in the next season or so?

How are they trigger happy? They have actually stuck by pearson when many in the press said he should go.

Guest MattP

How are they trigger happy? They have actually stuck by pearson when many in the press said he should go.

In the time he's taken us from League One to the Premier League they have 'sacked' him three times.

Fooks sake!

To sack Nigel Pearson, to then even consider Steve Cotterill!

:angry:

It's like getting rid of a Range Rover, to replace it with a Fiat Punto....

Balls to Sam bloody Allardyce!

The only managers I'd be happy to entertain at this time would be Klopp, Moyes, Mancini or Laudrup.

We MUST get this replacement right.

Fooks sake!

To sack Nigel Pearson, to then even consider Steve Cotterill!

:angry:

It's like getting rid of a Range Rover, to replace it with a Fiat Punto....

It's probably his agent trying to get him a better deal with Bristol City.

My mate just text me too, it's definitely not Pearson, Fergie or Mourinho either.

Not totally convinced he is a good manager but I think he would leave. Inter are a mess. Selling one of their best players to Stoke lol

Okay, what about Del Bosque, that would be a statement to the footballing world.

Need a motivator and someone who demands a tireless work rate because that is what has been our biggest strength the last couple of years. Sherwood would have been good I think, someone energetic and who can relate to the players like nige

Laudrup has left his post in the Middle East in June, so is a free agent as such. I wonder if they have considered him?

Klopp is, lets face it a bit far too fetched, big Sam would keep you in the Prem, but not a great watch, Lennon is too inexperienced for my liking and not really prpved himself YET in the English game.

For me, the owners need to go the next step on from Pearson. Cotterill, Dyche is not the right way and is a backward step. 

My personal opinion is that there'sonly one man for the job, but he's just been sacked!!

Why has nobody realised Laudrup is absolute guff? Did you slip into a coma the night he won the League Cup and wake up last night?

The guy has been working in bloody Qatar since Swansea (where he was chased out of town for being shite)

people need to ignore bookies odds, the vast majority will just slash odds on a manager to get people to panic bet, it does not reflect the true market, in a market like "next leicester manager" the liquidity would be so small, a £500 bet would put a manager from 20/1 into 3/1... 

Some of you are living in a dream world!

We might be PL and our owners might be ambitious but we're probably amongst the bookies favourites to go down again this year. To suggest Klopp, Moyes, De Boer and Hiddink would be interested is ridiculous.

You're embarrassing yourselves, lads.

Why has nobody realised Laudrup is absolute guff? Did you slip into a coma the night he won the League Cup and wake up last night?

The guy has been working in bloody Qatar since Swansea (where he was chased out of town for being shite)

At last! 

He's a good manager but he's not motivated enough, managing in Qatar is basically preparing for retirement 

Its guaranteed to be a shit appointment. Nailed on. The people making this decision know fvck all about football. The Southampton comparison is pointless because they have football people at the top of their Club and a coherent philosophy.

The chances of us pulling a Pochettino or Koeman or Jokanovic etc out of the bag are zero. Not slim, not wishful, zero.

We will certainly not finish in the top 14 next season and id say we are almost a certainty for the drop. Cheers Thais.

Its guaranteed to be a shit appointment. Nailed on. The people making this decision know fvck all about football. The Southampton comparison is pointless because they have football people at the top of their Club and a coherent philosophy.

The chances of us pulling a Pochettino or Koeman or Jokanovic etc out of the bag are zero. Not slim, not wishful, zero.

We will certainly not finish in the top 14 next season and id say we are almost a certainty for the drop. Cheers Thais.

Thanks for your wonderful insight.

Archived