Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Who do you want as next boss

Well, after sacking Pearson, I think most people would prefer someone better than Big Sam

Big Sam is in no way a step up from my Pearson

He's a proven premier league manager, Pearson isn't. Stability he'd probably bring, which might be what we need seeing as we've lost so much of the preseason already.

Clearly they feel they can't work with him and that's their decision. He is lucky to have survived what happened last season. If he hasn't backed the owners over getting rid of his son, then it's no shock. Guess work on the last bit obviously.

If he's not backed the decision to sack his son then surely he would have resigned? Otherwise you'd assume he'd be willing to continue as usual.

I don't really see why you think he's lucky to survive what happened last season either frankly, but whatever. If it is a footballing decision, then it's stupid.

**** knows - the names bandied round are either absurdly shit (Dyche) or grossly unrealistic (Klopp, Hiddink). Maybe Moyes would do a good job, but I doubt he'd leave Sociedad so soon - nothing out there appeals and is realistic.

Guest ttfn

**** knows - the names bandied round are either absurdly shit (Dyche) or grossly unrealistic (Klopp, Hiddink). Maybe Moyes would do a good job, but I doubt he'd leave Sociedad so soon - nothing out there appeals and is realistic.

Moyes would be ideal really.

Archived