Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Who do you want as next boss

Guest ttfn

Di Matteo and Cambiasso- think delay in Cambiasso signing could be linked.

Why would they be a pair? They've never worked together before.

Seriously, though, I hope  you do NOT go for Dyche.......we were all worried he was going to Sunderland a couple of weeks ago.

If we do get him, I just hope he brings the prolific Juke and Sordell partnership.

Inspiring.

I'd rather just stop supporting LCFC altogether if Dyche turned up here.

I think the new manager should have the following credentials;

• Won things at the highest level/success at the highest level as a player and/or a coach
  • Perhaps has experience of managing in a top cup competition (Europa League) or international football
  • Will carry on playing an expansive style of football whilst taking us to another level

I think the three names which I think stick out on this basis are Klopp, Di Matteo and Laudrup (AVB if available too).

Any of those three/four would be excellent choices.

(PRAY TO GOD THOUGH DYCHE ISN'T ON THE SHORT LIST!)

I want someone who

doesn't take any shit

I do not.

Who has experience of keeping a side up in the prem

FM2010 thru 14 should be enough experience.

With a proven track record of signings

Birthday cards, bank cards, death certificates, non-disclosure agreements,  I've signed many things.

Who knows the players

I could probably name at least 20 players currently at the club off the top of my head.

Where do I apply?

• Won things at the highest level/success at the highest level as a player and/or a coach
  • Perhaps has experience of managing in a top cup competition (Europa League) or international football
  • Will carry on playing an expansive style of football whilst taking us to another level

I think the three names which I think stick out on this basis are Klopp, Di Matteo and Laudrup. Any of those three would be excellent choices.

The key to any successful side, keep the same style that has proven successful and stick to it from youth to first team level. Swansea and Southampton went about it the right way, will we?

Cambiasso has never managed a side but he knows the players they respect him,but this is one hell of a risk the guy is a god in the eye of City fans who knows maybe he thinks he could do it !!

Don't know about MON coming back either but the big name for me and I would be surprised as fook if the owners got Klopp as our new boss that would be FOOKING superb!!

But whoever gets the job(please not ginger tw@Douche bag ;) ) we will support whole heartedly as the Leicester City faithful have done forever!

So now another loop in the emotional ROLLERCOASTER ride of a Leicester fan begins !!

I think if we were wanting simply survival, and steadying a ship, then Moyes could probably come in and achieve that.

He's a bit of a dinosaur though, like Big Sam.

Solid, pretty dependable but hardly progressive.

I think I'd pick Moyes over Big Sam though.

I just can't believe we'd sack Pearson for Dyche. Seems like such a backward step.

I think the three names which I think stick out on this basis are Klopp, Di Matteo and Laudrup (AVB if available too).

Any of those three/four would be excellent choices.

RDM's stock may have been weakened by a ropey time at Schalke and Klopp is pie-in-the-sky.

*hints: 1. Kloppo wants to manage english club (and once said after dortmund he might not be staying in bundesliga. i can see him going to serie a italy, but he clearly said "England" as his dream destination, so the biggest probability is EPL), 2. he prefers club that has good spirit, great fans, and not money oriented 3) joachim low has just signed another four year contract with german nt. if only he did not sign it, i would had thought klopp replacing him. 4) Klopp said he's not gonna take sabbatical from football

Guest ttfn

I think if we were wanting simply survival, and steadying a ship, then Moyes could probably come in and achieve that.

He's a bit of a dinosaur though, like Big Sam.

Solid, pretty dependable but hardly progressive.

I think I'd pick Moyes over Big Sam though.

What makes you think Moyes is a dinosaur Col? By all accounts behind the scenes he brought Everton and then Manchester United's back rooms kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

Need this one to sink in before I even entertain the idea of who replaces NP. Will be seriously weird not seeing NP in our dugout and possibly at a new club next season

What makes you think Moyes is a dinosaur Col? By all accounts behind the scenes he brought Everton and then Manchester United's back rooms kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

Allerdyce also is progressive with sports science etc.

And has really sured up his reputation with a very stable season at sociedad. I'd do double back flips if he came anywhere near us.

Archived