Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

So Cotterill has been relegated from the prem how many times?

Zero, because he's never been up there in a managerial career that's been going for 15 years, and in that time he's never been more than a lower league journeyman. That says it all. 

I could see the owners going for Neil Lennon but he's not exactly without off-field drama over the years

Imagine if we actually do this, I'm struggling to think of a worse mangerial change in history than this.

Weren't Bolton considering giving him the bullet anyway?

I'd love it if the owners went all out for Bielsa though. Yeah he's looking at a new deal at Marseille but I would love it because of the Kante saga alone. The fact that he's a top class coach would be the icing on the cake.

This please!!

Steve Cotterill? I think we'll be aiming a little higher than that.

Depends if you think the owners had a wocked out plan which involved replacing someone thought to be better ....or whether they sacked NP first and then started scrabbling around. ..

Depends if you think the owners had a wocked out plan which involved replacing someone thought to be better ....or whether they sacked NP first and then started scrabbling around. ..

this to me sounds knee jerk if he had no prior notice. they wouldn't have had anyone lined up straight the way or they would have named them by now.

Archived