Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

All these names being thrown about are starting to worry me, as Sam Allardyce is looking more and more our best (realistic) option :o

It is looking that way. Wouldn't be completely opposed to a couple of season's with Allardyce to cement us in the Prem but don't see him as a long term propspect. Thought he was harshly treated at West Ham

It is looking that way. Wouldn't be completely opposed to a couple of season's with Allardyce to cement us in the Prem but don't see him as a long term propspect. Thought he was harshly treated at West Ham

Never wanted him as Manager here but if this was a knee-jerk sacking and they are starting their search from scratch then I agree. Get him in and probably no better man to cement us in the Prem and then we can do a West Ham and demand a more exciting manager...  :P

Like I said last night though, it was reported he was looking for a 6 month break, however, they all say that!

Nigel Pearsons name has appeared on the odds, at 50/1 Skybet. Everyone back him into favourite

I think that would genuinely be a pretty nice harmless protest.

ive figured out the risk limit they have put on the market is around £1000. that and a betting pattern will worry the bookies enough to create a false favorite. it means someone knew a long time before pearson got sacked he was going if the odds were hit to 1/10. makes me think they players knew monday and told their mates to back it! to swing from 5/1 to 1/10 on a novelty football market would take around £10000. 

god i don't miss working in that game. 

What the **** are you all doing?

From what I can tell, trying to prove that bookies do indeed always win. lol

Maybe the shit managers lump on themselves to keep their careers current

That Karl Robinson fella must remortgage his house every time a job comes up, he's always in the top 8 for every job going.

This thread lol

It's the hottest day of the year and you're sat here trying to move numbers on a list.

In fact no.

It's the hottest day of the year and you're spending money to try and move numbers on a list.

Have a word, for Christ's sake.

Just stuck a fiver on but odds didn't move

it can take a while. 3 in a row will cause it to make a human have to check it. 

right im off from work got to go the garage. come on billy davies being odds on! 

From what I can tell, trying to prove that bookies do indeed always win. lol

never see one on a push bike. but i am gambling what i can afford to lose so swings and roundabouts. 

This thread lol

It's the hottest day of the year and you're sat here trying to move numbers on a list.

In fact no.

It's the hottest day of the year and you're spending money to try and move numbers on a list.

it keeps us occupied. would you prefer i send you the fiver? haha

Next manager is crucial, as I think the Thai's have made a very bad decision.

If we start poorly, they may resist changing manager - due to what has happened now; club uncertainty starts again.

This thread lol

In fact no.

Look out, here comes the fun police's accountant!

This thread lol

In fact no.

Sat here whilst working on the hottest day of the year. Besides I reckon my bet on Pearson being next manager has a better chance than any of your bets in the betting thread :whistle:

Archived