Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

everyone stick a couple a quid on billy davis here and see if they makes the odds shoot in! i am sticking a fiver on now that should get it shifting!

http://www.betvictor.com/sports/en/football-specials/leicester-city-specials/coupons/982100/36408710/389840900/0/0/PE/0/0/0/0/0

Next Permanent ManagerLeicester City SpecialsOutright - Specials Billy Davies 50/1 Win only None Unsettled Betid 48551502100 Time: 16:19 Bet Type: Single Stake: £ 5.00

lets see what happens now. anyone else in on this? if this picks up pace then the football forum should be a laugh! 

Why on Earth would you bother wasting time and money to attempt (and fail) to change the bookies' odds?

cuz a) i'm bored and hot. b) i can afford to c) it would be funny to watch him get backed in to favoritism and watch pandemonium kick off and d) 3 bets would change the odds. you think someone sits compiling these? its an algorithm that measures risk and patterns from areas of the country. lots of bets for 1 person in the leicester area would make the program shit itself and make him odds on. 

EDIT: BILLY DAVIS IS NOW 33/1 ON BETVICTOR! i changed the odds! 

everyone stick a couple a quid on billy davis here and see if they makes the odds shoot in! i am sticking a fiver on now that should get it shifting!

http://www.betvictor.com/sports/en/football-specials/leicester-city-specials/coupons/982100/36408710/389840900/0/0/PE/0/0/0/0/0

Next Permanent ManagerLeicester City SpecialsOutright - Specials[/size]

Billy Davies

50/1

Win only

None

Unsettled

Betid 48551502100 Time: 16:19 Bet Type: Single Stake: £ 5.00

lets see what happens now. anyone else in on this? if this picks up pace then the football forum should be a laugh!

Into 33/1 now aha

Why? Are you that shallow.

In this instance, yes. You sack a manager to improve, surely? On what planet is Steve Cotterill an improvement on Nigel Pearson? He's barely troubled the top half of the Championship, let alone the Premier League in his 15 years or so as a manager.

It's an illogical choice.

ha! more than halved the price in 20 minutes! how much you stake? it means he's infront of dickov now! this is happening! 

Based on their decision making so far the owners might just pick whoever is doing well in the betting. What have you done!

ha! more than halved the price in 20 minutes! how much you stake? it means he's infront of dickov now! this is happening! 

Just the 5. Same as you, I'm a bit bored, can afford it, and like to prove a point. Just shows how easy it is to manipulate. Cotterill is definitely getting the job though :whistle:

I've got this horrible feeling they are going to appoint some absolute flannel who will take orders and tow the line - the total opposite of Pearson basically. Someone like Gianfranco Zola, big name, great player, well-respected, universal appeal but ultimately a completely useless manager.

Based on their decision making so far the owners might just pick whoever is doing well in the betting. What have you done!

if this happens i will give out my home address and you can all come round for apology beers/to punch me in the face. 

Archived