Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

I personally would like to see us go for gus hiddink, wealth of experience and can attract big names here. However being more realistic I think we will be looking at Lennon, the reason I say that is he will know the club well and Gary parker is assistant who used to play for us to.

I personally think Steve Cotterill will be a fantastic appointment, he is one of the highest qualified coaches in the country.

A joke surely? He's a League One manager. He's failed in the Championship time after time. It'd be as bad an appointment as bringing other proven Championship failures like Brian Laws and Alan Irvine to the PL.

It would be an absolute ridiculous appointment. I wouldn't even feel disappointed if it happened, I's just have to sit back bemused at the absurd lunacy of it all.

I personally think Steve Cotterill will be a fantastic appointment, he is one of the highest qualified coaches in the country.  

Probably because he has spent a lot of time out of work :D

To be fair Bristol were fantastic last year, very attacking, played 3-5-2. If someone has been asked to make a list of people playing our way, who achieved last year then he would have to be on the list. His previous failures count against him though.

Why? Are you that shallow.

Are you f****** kidding me. Steve Cotterill. I shouldn't even need to explain why this would be an absolute joke of an appointment. We need to be looking for someone who is going to give us progression, This c**** never managed higher than the Championship and he was shite at Burnley and Forest.

Oh no i forgot he has tasted Premiership football before, being assistant to Wilkinson with Sunderland in the prem. How did they get on?

He has done absolutely nothing to warrant a premier league job. Our club must be a tempting proposition for some much bigger/better managers. Good stadium, Great academy, owners with money behind them and a great fan base worldwide.

If we appointed Cotterill or someone of the same ilk we would be even more of a laughing stock than we are already at this moment in time.

If you honestly would be happy with this appointment then more fool you. This would be a MASSIVE step in the wrong direction.

Word on the grapevine is that the owners assumed the premier league status would attract bigger names than it has. As if it wasn't obvious already they sacked Nigel without a thorough plan in place for his successor.

Attract bigger names than it has... eh? He has been gone not even a day, do you think we've contacted everyone in world football already or something?

Word on the grapevine is that the owners assumed the premier league status would attract bigger names than it has. As if it wasn't obvious already they sacked Nigel without a thorough plan in place for his successor.

What grapevine is that exactly?

The grapevine lol How is it obvious, it has been less than 24 hours since he was sacked, managerial appointments are NEVER that quick.

If they aren't on the phone offering to make Klopp the highest paid manager in history then what the **** are they doing?

Not waisting valuable oxygen on a pointless task.

Heard strong rumours that the owners have already approached Thai football legend, Kiatisuk Senamuang, as he's done a good job with the national side and he's much more likely to boost the profile of the side in the Far East, Thailand particularly. He's a strict Bhuddist too, and the owners want to introduce a greater focus on morals and religion at the club. Make of that what you will.

...Could happen though, couldn't it...?

People need to realise that bookies odds don't necessarily reflect accurate predictions on who the Thais want to talk to. Anyone that genuinely believes that we are interested in Cotterill, needs their head checking and I'm surprised they know how to even use a keyboard.

Archived