Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

I wonder if Fergussen will come out of retirement for us?

I think they will want a biggish name. One that will make journos take notice and think we will do better than before. Rednapp Dyke etc have only been average.

Ferguson?

Duncan, Darren or Barry??

I wonder if we could tempt Karanka? Risky but could pay off.

From the initial list it has to be Big Sam or Moyes. I also wouldn't be too disappointed with Lambert. There are a lot worse names on that list and he did a good job at Norwich. His hands were tied at Villa but the brand of football they played would worry me if we went down that route.

I'd love it if the owners went all out for Bielsa though. Yeah he's looking at a new deal at Marseille but I would love it because of the Kante saga alone. The fact that he's a top class coach would be the icing on the cake.

I wonder if we could tempt Karanka? Risky but could pay off.

His tactics were horribly wrong in the playoff final, and always seemed a bit negative in his approach to me. But I wonder, Karanka and Idiakez dream team.

If the owners want to get a large proportion of disgruntled fans back onside getting Cambiasso in would do that but it would be a big risk and i'm not that convinced like many that he was as instrumental in formulating our playing strategy towards the end of the season, understanding and helping it happen on the pitch, yes  obviously.

If the owners want to get a large proportion of disgruntled fans back onside getting Cambiasso in would do that but it would be a big risk and i'm not that convinced like many that he was as instrumental in formulating our playing strategy towards the end of the season, understanding and helping to happen on the pitch obviously.

It wouldn't get me back onside. I can tell you that for nowt.

It'd do the opposite in fact.

If the owners want to get a large proportion of disgruntled fans back onside getting Cambiasso in would do that but it would be a big risk and i'm not that convinced like many that he was as instrumental in formulating our playing strategy towards the end of the season, understanding and helping to happen on the pitch obviously.

I really don't think it would get a large proportion of disgruntled fans back onside. I think the majority think such an appointment would be needlessly risky when we could have kept moving forward under Pearson.

If they want to get a large proportion of disgruntled fans back, then a reasonable reason for undoing the work that been taking place for the last four years would be a good start.

It wouldn't get me back onside. I can tell you that for nowt.

It'd do the opposite in fact.

As I said not everyone but there's plenty on here who believe Cambiasso can do no wrong and that it was solely down to him that we survived plus he's extremely popular

Been told by a good sauce that Redknapp is on the cards.

He wont want to  travel as far as Leicester from his Sandbanks home that's why he backed out before and he's a lot older now.

Well that's the 'someone lined up theory' out the window

The fact that Lineker immediately expressed incredulity over this is I think quite telling and suggests to me that Nigel is not being usurped by another waiting in the wings. I may be mistaken but in irrespective of friction building from some of the events last season this was very likely an inflammatory irreconcilable conflict, there is nothing in the pipeline and no master plan concerning a successor. 

I'd like to see someone like Patrick Viera given it. I'm not falling in to the hysteria that this is the end for Leicester and we're in a very healthy position right now. Looking at the managers out of work that would realistically come there aren't many that fill me with excitement. Allardyce would keep us up but i'd be willing to risk that and go for someone who might take us to the next level. Viera has been cutting his teeth at Man City and his reputation in the game is second to none. I also think he'd be very influential in keeping Cambiasso.

Moyes is not that unlikely in my my opinion. I reckon he's desperate to have another crack at the Prem and our position and financial backing is about on par with Everton in 02 when he took them over. It'd be a great appointment for both parties.

Cambiasso seems an articulate fellow, been there and done it in the game, however no managerial experience is a risk we could do without.

And simply not worth it; if we were a championship club, yes but we aren't.

I'm not being dramatic for the sake of it when I say that I will not watch a single minute of any Leicester game while Sean Dyche is in charge. I simply cannot stand the man.The thought of seeing him on Match of the Day after every loss explaining how our opposition are the market leaders makes me want to cry.

You are probably right but I think there's more than a 3% chance of it happening. The front running candidates are hardly inspiring plus Pearson wasn't sacked for footballing reasons, maybe the board will see it as sensible to keep a successful set-up in place.

Are you really saying that Pearson was better than ALL the possible new managers we could choose from?

Guest Mee-9

I can only really see a big name coming to the club. If you think about it, the thai's need to market the club in asia. Most probably would be a foreign manager, couldn't see Allardyce of Dyche being much of an attraction to those in Thailand.

I'd go for it'll be Laudrup or Di Matteo. Couldn't see Cambiasso getting it, it'd be too much of a risk. Wouldn't mind seeing Martin O'Neill back either.

Archived