Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

I know people say things like "I'll burn my season ticket" etc all the time sometimes without meaning it, but I genuinely despise Dyche so much that if he got the job I wouldn't attend another game until he was out. Despicable little manipulative twat.

Got a feeling it'll be Big Sam or Neil Lennon. Neither of which I'd really want - Sam is capable but I hate all the bloody hoofing and the goddamn chewing gum. Lennon was a great player for us but we have no idea of his actual managerial capabilities.

Redknapp, Warnock, Lambert, you can all f*** the f*** off too.

I think Warburton would have been interesting, but that ship has sailed. Moyes wouldn't come here. Di Matteo wouldn't come here. Klopp wouldn't in a million years come here. 

F*** sake can't we just have Pearson back?

Di Matteo would definitely come here.

He's an unproven and basically a failed manager since his Champion League "success", I wouldn't want him here any more than I'd want Allardyce, Redknapp, Dyche, Lambert or Lennon.

I wonder if Fergussen will come out of retirement for us?

I think they will want a biggish name. One that will make journos take notice and think we will do better than before. Rednapp Dyke etc have only been average.

It doesn't look good as far as the owners are concerned. Fired a manager because of their handling of a disciplinary case involving his son, despite his success at the club. Didn't warn him, didn't do it face to face, gave him 10m to spend first, left it 6 weeks into the close season, held a whole load of stuff he did in the process of saving us from relegation against him (having previously helped usher him out and seen it backfire), and apparently didn't have an alternative ready to step in. But they're rich, of course, so it doesn't matter.

I hope I'm wrong but I have the impression there is no one high up at our club who is clued up enough on football to repeat what Swansea and Southampton did. It'll likely be a no frills manager, unemployed for a reason. They've probably not even heard of who you mention, that Argentinian guy, Montella etc.

You might be right. Yet some senior players who have been around as well as Walsh and Phillips might have a clue if they were asked. I'm sure headhunting services are available anyhow?

40/1 Shakespeare seems a reasonable bet to me. Must be a chance that the owners want to stick with the current backroom set-up (sans Pearson)

No chance, you don't get rid of the train driver and keep the oil rag.

You might be right. Yet some senior players who have been around as well as Walsh and Phillips might have a clue if they were asked. I'm sure headhunting services are available anyhow?

I can't have Walsh, Phillips, Cambiasso or anyone else who has never done the job.

I can't have Walsh, Phillips, Cambiasso or anyone else who has never done the job.

I meant they might have a clue as to where to look for a manager. They've been around!

No chance, you don't get rid of the train driver and keep the oil rag.

You are probably right but I think there's more than a 3% chance of it happening. The front running candidates are hardly inspiring plus Pearson wasn't sacked for footballing reasons, maybe the board will see it as sensible to keep a successful set-up in place.

Archived