Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

Oh dear. Did you get the bill payer's permission?

i did indeed! anyway if we bring his odds in then get word fast enough of the new manager will be, stick a tenner on that guy before the odds shorten and boom...profit!

starting to sound like the underpants gnome from south park!

klopp  -hiddink -mon  plzs

Yeah i'd go for any of those....

And lets be honest, we probably have more financial clout than at any other time recently....

Although quick question..... Does anyone klnow if with FFP rules, we have to factor into account the amount we pay the manager?

I would imagine it would.... in which case... what's david Pleat or Brian little doing these days? might be able to save some money and spunk it on the team...

Steve Walsh jr might even do it for free....

I'd be fascinated to know if Cambiasso was remotely interested.

If he is and he got the job, he'd presumably ease this difficult transition period for players and fans. Continuity is arguably more important than getting someone with bags of managerial experience in this case. If we can achieve continuity with the current squad and feeling among the fans then I think I'd be more confident than with any experienced manager.

If all that top 10/top 7 future finish isn't just a smokescreen we need someone better than Dyche, Allardyce or Lennon. Klopp prefect but unrealistic i'm affraid. Hiddink or Di Mateo can be good choice if owners really want to invest fair amount of money.

I'd be fascinated to know if Cambiasso was remotely interested.

If he is and he got the job, he'd presumably ease this difficult transition period for players and fans. Continuity is arguably more important than getting someone with bags of managerial experience in this case. If we can achieve continuity with the current squad and feeling among the fans then I think I'd be more confident than with any experienced manager.

It's been mentioned innumerable times - he doesn't have his badges. Andy 'Awful' has more experience despite his coaching credentials being precisely zero, and he was sacked by Portsmouth in the spring.

It's been mentioned innumerable times - he doesn't have his badges. Andy 'Awful' has more experience despite his coaching credentials being precisely zero, and he was sacked by Portsmouth in the spring.

Yeah and while things like this keep happening, that appears to mean nothing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2525803/Tim-Sherwood-cleared-manage-Premier-League-despite-not-having-Pro-Licence-coaching-qualification.html

Suggested him a while back; up and coming young english manager, former city player - reckon he'd be class. But the Thais will surely want a bigger/more marketable name. Sad but true.

Big name or not, I hope they'll go with someone who has top flight experience. Someone like Rowett would be a disaster honestly.

Big name or not, I hope they'll go with someone who has top flight experience. Someone like Rowett would be a disaster honestly.

Don't know how you can say that. Okay he's got no top flight experience, so i suppose that would mean it's a risk. But what do young english managers need to do to get a break?

I'd rather someone like that, with a bit of drive and some new ideas, than some old journeyman or a complete random Spaniard with a fancy name.

Zola has failed everywhere he has gone. If we aren't going to ambitious with this manager search then we might as well kiss our PL status goodbye.

Athough I imagine most of the names mentioned are not in the frame (I hope).

Archived