Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

Tell me this is just another Dallas dream....

and When I actually go down to the training room open the shower door and there stands dripping wet, and with that great smile, and twinkle in the eye......

Rachael Riley, who sweetly tells me.................

Nigel is still in the office signing his extended contract,

but lets talk about you and that massage I promised.....

Tell me this is just another Dallas dream....

and When I actually go down to the training room open the shower door and there stands dripping wet, and with that great smile, and twinkle in the eye......

Rachael Riley, who sweetly tells me.................

Nigel is still in the office signing his extended contract,

but lets talk about you and that massage I promised.....

Deffo dream.....it's a walk in shower mate, no door.

Please end this and either:

A) reappoint Nige or

B) announce Shakey/Walsh as caretaker managers for the forseeable future.

I can't be doing with this shite manager talk, I'm one Head Coach of an Albanian Second Division team from turning to Scunthorpe.

It's not been long, apart from other clubs finding some of the names hilarious (Klopp - dream on and Cotterill - that's one relegation place sorted) I doubt they care enough to consider this a joke.

Of the current names I like Ranieri but I'm stuck in the 'he did alright at Chelsea' mode. Mark Stein, what a player, him for manager?

Berb Berdley

Known as "Bobby Buckets" in yank-land, he prefers to employ an "empty bucket" tactical formation...

What’s an empty bucket? Glad you asked.

Empty Bucket: A derisive term invented by members of the US Men’s National Team message board on BigSoccer, used to describe a 4-4-2 set up wherein both centermids fail to go forward thereby stagnating the attack.

Bob is coming to Leicester with illustrious Preki to prove his empty bucket strategy can be more shite and boring to watch than Pulis hoofball.

Welcome him home.

Personal information
Full name Robert Bradley
Date of birth March 3, 1958 (age 57)
Place of birth Montclair, New Jersey, United States

Youth Career
1976–1980 Princeton Tigers

Years Team Managed
1981–1983 Ohio Bobcats
1983–1984 Virginia Cavaliers (assistant)
1984–1995 Princeton Tigers
1996 United States U23 (assistant)
1996–1997 D.C. United (assistant)
1998–2002 Chicago Fire
2003–2005 MetroStars
2006 Chivas USA
2006–2007 United States U23
2006–2011 United States
2011–2013 Egypt
2014– Stabæk

Guest bss9401

What odds on the owners taking another fortnight before they begin discussing who might be available to apply for the position of LCFC manager?

Bob Bradley into 6/1 now best price. People adding 2+2 together and thinking Bob will be in charge with Preki in the background maybe as number 2. Would make more sense than Preki as number 1 but I still think there is another twist here and we will end up with someone else in charge with Preki on the staff somewhere. After the last few days nothing would suprise me.

Berb Berdley

Known as "Bobby Buckets" in yank-land, he prefers to employ an "empty bucket" tactical formation...

What’s an empty bucket? Glad you asked.

Empty Bucket: A derisive term invented by members of the US Men’s National Team message board on BigSoccer, used to describe a 4-4-2 set up wherein both centermids fail to go forward thereby stagnating the attack.

Bob is coming to Leicester with illustrious Preki to prove his empty bucket strategy can be more shite and boring to watch than Pulis hoofball.

Welcome him home.

Personal information

Full name Robert Bradley

Date of birth March 3, 1958 (age 57)

Place of birth Montclair, New Jersey, United States

Youth Career

1976–1980 Princeton Tigers

Years Team Managed

1981–1983 Ohio Bobcats

1983–1984 Virginia Cavaliers (assistant)

1984–1995 Princeton Tigers

1996 United States U23 (assistant)

1996–1997 D.C. United (assistant)

1998–2002 Chicago Fire

2003–2005 MetroStars

2006 Chivas USA

2006–2007 United States U23

2006–2011 United States

2011–2013 Egypt

2014– Stabæk

Who the **** calls him "Bobby Buckets?"

Who the **** calls him "Bobby Buckets?"

I do and so does my brother.

... as well as an untold number of US fans during his reign with the US national team.

There are also the related monikers of:

Buckethead / Bucketheed

&

Bucket Bob

Right...lets try and get some normality back. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Bradley

seems to have worked with preki before at chivas. Bradley as manager and preki as assistant manager. Odds have shortened in from 12/1 to 9/2 today. 

former USA coach and currently 2nd in the norwegian premier league at the half way stage chasing down the title after promotion only 2 years ago. Could this be our man? 

Me personally. I think this reeks of plan e after plans a b c and d went out the window! 

Someone must know something. 

The club mentioned Hiddink, I believe, Ranieri mentioned himself; MON & Lennon are obvious suggestions; Klopp was someone's wet dream.

But where did Cotterill come from?? No-one would've shortlisted or put money on him, unless something had been said or summised.

But by who (to who)?

The club has not mentioned anyone.  There was a news report that the club had approached Hiddink, no credible source offered.  I think the club is doing this very well seeing that all everyone has is rumour and supposition. I am glad the real dealing for a new manager is not being played out in the media. I think almost every fan is jumping at shadows in desperation to get good news.  i think we may have to wait a bit longer.  We may only be starting the interview process now for the selected candidates.  i would hope the management will have a number of options. 

The club has not mentioned anyone.  There was a news report that the club had approached Hiddink, no credible source offered.  I think the club is doing this very well seeing that all everyone has is rumour and supposition. I am glad the real dealing for a new manager is not being played out in the media. I think almost every fan is jumping at shadows in desperation to get good news.  i think we may have to wait a bit longer.  We may only be starting the interview process now for the selected candidates.  i would hope the management will have a number of options. 

I think if this had all transpired when the scandal first broke people wouldn't be so desperate for news/updates. Fact is we're less than a month away from the start of the season and are seemingly rudderless without much of a clue of who to appoint. We might have gotten away with that in mid-June, but we're entering critical phase now. No-one wants us to see the season in with the manager having had no pre-season.

I think if this had all transpired when the scandal first broke people wouldn't be so desperate for news/updates. Fact is we're less than a month away from the start of the season and are seemingly rudderless without much of a clue of who to appoint. We might have gotten away with that in mid-June, but we're entering critical phase now. No-one wants us to see the season in with the manager having had no pre-season.

Seriously.  We are not rudderless.  We have a working team of professional coaches and staff, none who left after Nigel was sacked.  Could say a lot in that frankly.  Now if they left in protest, then we would be in big trouble.  It is not ideal not to have a Manager for the team, but the players know the current staff and the style of play will be the same.  Just calm down and wait and see the facts when they are announced.

The world has not come to an end and I am sure we will be at least reasonably happy with the outcome, what ever it will be.  

Archived