Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

Reading up on him I'd be very keen, has improved Guingamp year on year after relegation to the 3rd tier (sound familiar). However no real link yet so can't see this thread staying open. Would be very happy if something concrete came out though!

This man is by far and away my first choice. He ticks every box. 

Young

Experienced

Ambitious

Intelligent

Please make it happen, he's the French Klopp. If the owners are ambitious as they state they are we could be his project, a match made in heaven.

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/blog/espn-fc-united-blog/68/post/2291796/jocelyn-gourvennec-guingamps-answer-to-jurgen-klopp

This isn't happening. He only appeared on the odds list as a foxestalk member emailed skybet and asked to back him lol

Well he's just the type of manager we should be looking at. Young and hungry, at a smaller club than us with a brilliant record there and will be a long-term appointment. From what I've read, he utilises a fast, counter-attacking style too so he sounds perfect for us. 

If the owners aren't aware of him then Steve Walsh will be. 

This isn't happening. He only appeared on the odds list as a foxestalk member emailed skybet and asked to back him lol

Actually he's been in the betfair market since it opened and there was a bit of money for him before anyone on here had said anything.

Archived