Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

It's going to be Sam Allardyce  :(

Nice easy quick appointment. Got Prem experience and safe choice for any owners.

Pray I'm wrong.

I think we will be surprised when we find out - I think they will go for high profile and it will defy the bookies odds. probably a name none of us would have guessed.

I know it's wildly unlikely, but the wording of this article might make interesting reading for those who fancy us pulling off a Klopp Coup.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/09/jurgen-klopp-premier-league-very-exciting

Very interesting...Describes us down to the ground!......Just to start telling myself it won't happen.....but surely we have someone in place!

Fair question. Just never liked him, even from his Bolton days. Hate the way he plays football and then denies that he plays hoof ball.

I think he would most likely keep us in the Prem but would bore us all to death the way he would do it.

Just look at West Ham, they aren't happy just staying in the Prem season after season if it means playing boring football.

Like I said though, he is a safe choice and quick appointment which I think is needed. If the list gets down to people like Dyche, Lennon etc, then I would begrudgingly back the owners to go for Big Sam.

Would like a Di Matteo or Laudrup over that though personally.

Tbf West Ham fans have always thought they are bigger then they are, then ***** think they should be top 6, ITS NOT THE WEST HAM WAY!! How the can moan for what a good job big SAMs done is beyond me!! Tbf he would keep us up and at the moment of the that's what we are aiming for

Very interesting...Describes us down to the ground!......Just to start telling myself it won't happen.....but surely we have someone in place!

it does actually! 

Fiver on Guus Hiddink ... :ph34r:

has he actually ever stayed anywhere more than a year though?

It's gonna be Jurgen. Blimey, just gotta find him a 'Director of Football' to let him manage. Blimey, it could be Jurgen Klop.

I know, I'm mad, I know!

We have one, he just used to be a brick layer and is not liked by most in the club with the exception of those who matter at the 'Top'.

If the club has spoken to anyone, it will only be someone 'between jobs' at the moment. That's the way the owners do it.

Klopp or Hiddink, or both as the 'Dream Team'. Gus - Director of Football. Jurgen- Head Coach.

Yes that'll do. That's my choice!

As i mentioned earlier If was a betting man, I'd put money on Lambert showing up even if we like it or not. I've just got this inkling he's next, down to the fact he's probably very similar to Pearson's playing style, likely still lives locally, connections with MON as I mentioned earlier.

Judgiing by most the reaction so far on facebook he's not a popular choice.

I know it's wildly unlikely, but the wording of this article might make interesting reading for those who fancy us pulling off a Klopp Coup.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jun/09/jurgen-klopp-premier-league-very-exciting

Also all of the players we have bought so far this summer are either German or have been playing in the Bundesliga....and we've given a new contract to Schlupp whose also German.

My god it all makes sense now!

Archived