Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

O'Neill would be perfect as we are playing the formation he was so successful with before so the players wouldn't have to get used to a new formation.

But he's past it in his managerial career...

And thinking Harry would be anything but a disaster lol - Don't know about you but I'd rather not see my club skull****ed into financial oblivion to assemble a triffic bunch of overpaid OAPs

Brilliant,I was at Spike Island and thought they were the best thing I'd ever seen,went to Heaton Park 20 odd years later and thought "F**k me he can't really sing"!!!

Ha ha , this is how I feel watching O'Neill's Ireland.

Scouse is right to be fair, even though he's only 7.

have you missed the last 5 years of football? 

you weren't even born 5 years ago

We aren't big enough for a 'name' as yet, Martin won't come back, and the likes of Dyche and alladyche leaves me cold. We need someone that knows our game.

So, we need to go backwards by appointing someone who would rip the squad to pieces and leave us more of a financial ruin than taylor? Good move

The only appointment that would get me excited about the new season would be Eddie howe and there is no chance of that happening.

Eddie Howe was cr*p at Burnley - he would have got us relegated to L1 if he hadn't resigned just before he would have been sacked.

Only good because of Russian tycoon's money,

Laudrup for me.

He did a great job at Swansea and was unlucky to get the push before going to Qatar, where he tore up the domestic league and has decided not to renew his contract. Get in sharpish I say.

Eddie Howe was cr*p at Burnley - he would have got us relegated to L1 if he hadn't resigned just before he would have been sacked.

Only good because of Russian tycoon's money,

Still had more good seasons than gravelthroat.

I'd rather take a no-namer than a 'big' manager who doesn't understand our game. We've developed how we play over a number of seasons under Nige, think we're all just shitting ourselves that a new manager will try to change that, get it fully wrong and send us straight back to Championship mediocrity.

Archived