Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

Hmmmm howe is crap. I'm sure he signed ings who almost single handidly got Burnley up. If he had any help it was from tripper, shackell and vokes who were all signings made by howe. If howe had stayed at Burnley I'd argue they would probably still be in the premier league. They would certainly play better football than under dyche.

Guest Cujek

anyone but that gravel throated, moaning ginger cvnt Dyche.

I will charge back my ticket if dyche is next

As silly as it sounds, if I was a betting man, 12 - 1 is very attractive

Behave. No chance.

I think, if the owners are serious about money, there's no reason we can't do a Saints and pull a Koeman out of the bag but Klopp could walk in to any club in Europe.

He's not leaving Dortmund then rocking up at Leicester.

Alardyce sounds massively likely.

Guest Cujek

Behave. No chance.

I think, if the owners are serious about money, there's no reason we can't do a Saints and pull a Koeman out of the bag but Klopp could walk in to any club in Europe.

He's not leaving Dortmund then rocking up at Leicester.

Alardyce sounds massively likely.

He does like a project though.

Bet365

Sean Dyche 4/1

Michael Laudrup 6/1

Sam Allardyce 6/1

Roberto Di Matteo 8/1

Harry Redknapp 10/1

Martin O'Neill 10/1

Paul Lambert 16/1

David Moyes 20/1

Karl Robinson 20/1

Neil Lennon 20/1

Gus Poyet 25/1

Neil Warnock 25/1

Gianfranco Zola 33/1

Owen Coyle 33/1

Phil Parkinson 33/1

Tony Mowbray 33/1

Brian McDermott 40/1

Roy Keane 40/1

Sky

Martin O'Neill - 4/1

Esteban Cambiasso 10/1

Sam Allardyce 5/1

Sean Dyche 5/1

Roberto Di Matteo 7/1

Paul Dickov 12/1

Neil Lennon 12/1

Jurgen Klopp 12/1

Gus Hiddink 25/1

Michael Laudrup 25/1

Patrick Viera 18/1

It's just gone from really looking forward to a potentially great new season to seeing this list... :cry: FFS!!  

If Eddie Howe's name was at the top of that list I might feel a bit better about it, but with the unrealistic exception of Klopp this lot...just...god...how depressing!  :thumbdown:

But there's far bigger clubs than us that can offer that. I'd spaff myself silly if we got Klopp, but it won't happen

Probably not with the money he would have at his disposal though. I can't think of many teams that offer as big of a project as we do. However we have got everything in place for it to happen. We just need someone to lead us through, I was hoping we would have Nigel for many more years but unfortunately it hasn't worked out that way.

Probably not with the money he would have at his disposal though. I can't think of many teams that offer as big of a project as we do. However we have got everything in place for it to happen. We just need someone to lead us through, I was hoping we would have Nigel for many more years but unfortunately it hasn't worked out that way.

Liverpool for one, before we even look abroad, or at the likes of West Ham, looking to make the next step. 

I can see Klopp at Arsenal, he needs a job for a couple of years before that though....

What worries me is the fact that Pearson has built a squad and a style of play that the players are used to and worked well for us over the last few years.

New manager will probably mean a new style and is our squad capable of that style and if not, then we could be looking at a big overhaul needed.

Laudrup is realistic and decent and so far top of list for me.

Some terrifying names there. Lambert? Redknapp??!

Come back Nige.

Terrifying? I spotted McDermott and Warnock on there. I can't think of an adjective worse than terrifying.

Archived