Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

Hope it isn't Lennon, didn't exactly set the world alight at Bolton. Just because he played here before doesn't mean he will do well. Like others have said before, if he wasn't an ex-Leicester player nobody would want him. 

It is an interesting article, and it does describe us well. after all, surely there is a plan isn't there? they didn't just sack NP without a plan...did they????

Was speaking to a workmate about this,and we were in agreement somebody is in the pipeline.

How ironic, we sign two players from the Bundesliga and one more that we are linked with,could this mean something?

Guest bss9401

Even for Pearson staying up was the only real target given the rollercoaster season just gone. We should not get ahead of ourselves in thinking that we were certainties for mid table. Big Sam or Moyes for me from the early contenders and 40 points by the end of April. That would suit me fine.

Steve Walsh, Cambiasso or big Sam. Any of the rest (realistic ones) and I'll be a very worried man come august 8th.

either of those three would eman that the owners didn't have a long term plan...whch is scary....

Sam Allardyce has been approached about Leicester job but has told them he's not interested - sources. More on @SkySportsNewsHQ

this made me check twitter. so the chairman rang NP and said you are sacked and gave him no warning then too?! 

Dyche can absolutely **** the **** off. I hate the bloke with a passion.

I know people say things like "I'll burn my season ticket" etc all the time sometimes without meaning it, but I genuinely despise Dyche so much that if he got the job I wouldn't attend another game until he was out. Despicable little manipulative twat.

Got a feeling it'll be Big Sam or Neil Lennon. Neither of which I'd really want - Sam is capable but I hate all the bloody hoofing and the goddamn chewing gum. Lennon was a great player for us but we have no idea of his actual managerial capabilities.

Redknapp, Warnock, Lambert, you can all f*** the f*** off too.

I think Warburton would have been interesting, but that ship has sailed. Moyes wouldn't come here. Di Matteo wouldn't come here. Klopp wouldn't in a million years come here. 

F*** sake can't we just have Pearson back?

Behave. No chance.

I think, if the owners are serious about money, there's no reason we can't do a Saints and pull a Koeman out of the bag but Klopp could walk in to any club in Europe.

He's not leaving Dortmund then rocking up at Leicester.

Alardyce sounds massively likely.

Behave. No chance.

I think, if the owners are serious about money, there's no reason we can't do a Saints and pull a Koeman out of the bag but Klopp could walk in to any club in Europe.

He's not leaving Dortmund then rocking up at Leicester.

Alardyce sounds massively likely.

Klopp would think twice about Liverpool let alone us.

I would love it if they approached someone like Kasper Hjulmand. Not exactly high-profile, but a very promising and progressive young manager that worked wonders at FC Nordsjælland and actually had an alright spell at Mainz (many within the club thought he was unlucky to be sacked there). There is the Okazaki connection at least...

I would love it if they approached someone like Kasper Hjulmand. Not exactly high-profile, but a very promising and progressive young manager that worked wonders at FC Nordsjælland and actually had an alright spell at Mainz (many within the club thought he was unlucky to be sacked there). There is the Okazaki connection at least...

I hope I'm wrong but I have the impression there is no one high up at our club who is clued up enough on football to repeat what Swansea and Southampton did. It'll likely be a no frills manager, unemployed for a reason. They've probably not even heard of who you mention, that Argentinian guy, Montella etc.

Archived