Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

Laudrup would be a fantastic appointment and would be a step in the right direction, he did a great job with Swansea in pushing them forward and actually winning a cup with them. He would be a perfect image for the club, a big name who would be able to attract big names. Also strange it was only two days ago he resigned as manager of Lekhwiya.

This is depressing .For me it has to be hiddink at this moment .Not sure if that's realistic or not though . I'd rather we went all in for a big manager from Europe a bielsa type who will use serious money to transform our midfield and defence which both need serious strengthening if we are going to use the change as a chance to move towards top 9/10

Laudrup would be a fantastic appointment and would be a step in the right direction, he did a great job with Swansea in pushing them forward and actually winning a cup with them. He would be a perfect image for the club, a big name who would be able to attract big names. Also strange it was only two days ago he resigned as manager of Lekhwiya.

He's a massive **** though apparently.

I dont want anyone of those managers, if they are only interested in keeping city up, I want to see more ambition from

the new guy...

the following would keep me interested.

Mon + lennon partnership

di matteo

Klopp

Someone out of the blue.

Anybody else on that list, please please no, and no again.

love the way the sack race list our previous managers with Pearson having 3 spells  :)

plus a longer list of candidates and odds

http://www.thesackrace.com/teams/leicester-city

needs his pro A licence 

They occasionally let people manage whilst gaining their licence don't they?

Alan Shearer didn't have the licence but was gaining it as he worked didn't he? I'm sure it's been done a couple of times.

It's going to be Sam Allardyce :(

Nice easy quick appointment. Got Prem experience and safe choice for any owners.

Pray I'm wrong.

Genuine question in the interest of debate, why don't you want him?

Solid, has got enough experience in media handling and steadying clubs.

They occasionally let people manage whilst gaining their licence don't they?

Alan Shearer didn't have the licence but was gaining it as he worked didn't he? I'm sure it's been done a couple of times.

it takes time though - i'm working through my badges

level 1 isn't necessary and you turn up you pass - level 2 is 6 months, uefa B similar before you progress to uefa a and finally PRO A. I'm not sure how much it can be fast tracked

The Level Two Certificate in Coaching Football provides a more in-depth understanding of coaching. The course also introduces new themes such as looking at different coaching styles, preparing for accidents and emergencies and players’ nutritional needs.

The Level Three Certificate in Coaching Football teaches coaches to apply the principles of performance profiling. This knowledge will aid them to evaluate player and team performance and set goals accordingly. Coaches learn how to analyse matches, assess fitness, provide a psychological analysis of players and build on nutritional awareness.

The UEFA A Licence is the highest practical coaching award available. It follows the UEFA B Licence and can lead onto the FA Academy Managers or the UEFA Pro Licence award. The content meets UEFA guidelines and the course runs for a minimum of 120 hours. It is suitable for coaches working with a team playing 11-a-side.

Fair question.  Just never liked him, even from his Bolton days.  Hate the way he plays football and then denies that he plays hoof ball. 

I think he would most likely keep us in the Prem but would bore us all to death the way he would do it.

Just look at West Ham, they aren't happy just staying in the Prem season after season if it means playing boring football.

Like I said though, he is a safe choice and quick appointment which I think is needed. If the list gets down to people like Dyche, Lennon etc, then I would begrudgingly back the owners to go for Big Sam.

Would like a Di Matteo or Laudrup over that though personally.

Reasonably solid but no progression. 

He'll probably keep us in the league, surrender the cups and act like's he's Bill Shankly after he's done it.

I'd like a younger ambitious manager who has ambitions other than 40 points a season and job done.

Gallardo from River Plate please. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcelo_Gallardo

Archived