Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

Neil Lennon would be the right man for Leicester - already managed at a bigger club in Celtic.

In what was, at best, a two team league before Rangers went bust.

Neil Lennon would be the right man for Leicester - already managed at a bigger club in Celtic.

Bolton fans would be very pleased.

Frankly, who gives a fvck about our new manager: what was wrong with the one we had?

Guest ttfn

Klopp (if you don't ask you don't get but we should fully expect to get laughed out of the room)

Moyes (again a stretch but we'd be mad not to be sounding him out).

Bielsa (would be a lot of fun)

Allardyce

Laudrup

In that order. There are competent managers out there. With a mid-table finish behind us and having already strengthened we're all of a sudden not a totally unattractive proposition

Surely they have someone lined up? Why else sack a successful manager? That list above is utterly depressing, though. Anyone who thinks we'll get Hiddink or Klopp must have been out in the sun too long today. Will be Dyche or Allardyce. From looking forward to the new season so much, I'm now dreading it. Owners have let their egos overrule their common sense.

Guest ttfn

I think we'll be marooned in mid table for years at the very best now

We've spent half of the time I've been supporting us marooned in mid-table in the Championship so I'd take that.

I'd make us 4th favourites to go down as it stands.

What I meant was I think Pearson was our best chance of breaking into top 10, obviously still could happen but Pearson has shown an immense ability to improve and learn

Archived