Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

7 minutes ago, Collymore said:

I'm sure that Roja stopped working 

Yes, Roja did stop working at one point. I searched and found a fix, or maybe a simple setting change, or perhaps it was a patched version - I don't remember which. I know it works now though, even though I tend to look at other places first. 

1 hour ago, yorkie1999 said:

Been using a firestick with kodi for about a year but i've lost the remote (dogs probably buried it in the garden) so i'm going to get an android box, which one do people recommend.

Why dont you just download the remote  app? Its done via wifi so dont need an ir blaster n u save a vew penny's  too

I'm probably going to miss the game on Saturday as I've got a kids birthday party to attend :vardy:

I'm going to try and not see the score and then watch the game Saturday evening. My question is - are there any websites/Kodi addons/torrents that people are aware of that will update quickly enough for the game to be streamed/downloaded hours after the final whistle? I'd probably be looking at about 8pm after my lad's gone bed but before MOTD...

19 hours ago, martyn said:

With an mbox HDTV subscription, are Leicester games always available on at least 1 channel?

Trying to figure out if it's worth getting.

All so if you click on MBOX HDTV website and click the 3pm listings and scroll to Leicesters game it gives you a list of every channel it's on 

I've been trying out a few new (to me) addons today. I must say, most don't really offer anything that I don't already have, and/or they just plain suck. Some piggy back on the capability of other addons, so really are just a different front end.

Anyway, what  surprised me was the number of Kodi platforms there are these days. Mine's just a cheap old RaspberryPi running OpenElec. Basic, but it does for me.

Is there any real value in having one of these newer, purpose built android boxes? What might I be missing out on?

On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 11:28, martyn said:

With an mbox HDTV subscription, are Leicester games always available on at least 1 channel?

Trying to figure out if it's worth getting.

Every Leicester match is on a NBC channel in 1080. Just a case of seeing flicking through about 8 NBC channels as each one is showing a different match.