Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Me too. Gave up in the end. That tsn4 njm one was great in the first half, lasted less than 10 seconds before lagging in the 2nd half.

...and the other one on there was about 3 hours behind.

Edited by stix

9 hours ago, Ozwin said:

Decided to go for Sportsmania at last. Other streams have just gone to shit nowadays. £26 for 6 months is brilliant value.

Had it for around 2 weeks now and it's pretty much been faultless. Got the 3 month membership to try it out but will definitely be renewing it it keeps this up

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Man Of Faith said:

Been having some trouble with Buffering and constant messages saying my cache is full recently, even though I have emptied it. I am using Kodi on an Android MXQ box. Can anyone help as to get around this? Thanks

Clearing KODI's Cache
  1. Select “Programs.”
  2. Now, click “Addon Installer.”
  3. Next, you'll click on “Program Add-ons” in the list.
  4. Choose the Maintenance Tool on the next screen by scrolling to locate, select, and install it.
  5. A pop-up box will appear. ...
  6. It may take a few minutes for the installation to complete

I went to u a ndse my Kodi on my PC/laptop yje other night and could not get a picture on anything. Its sort of flashing colours. I found a group on Facebook and asked them. They offered to do a remote help. A bloke came on  and after over half hour he had added loads of content  repos etc. but he never checked the playback and I still do not get a picture playback. He installed the Kodi from the website first and messaged to say a Kodi DLL was missing then went somewhere else and copied and pasted the app. Still not working. Other than it being blocked or my PC graphic card I cannot think what is wrong. Videos and Youtube still work.

Suggestions please.

6 hours ago, Rincewind said:

I went to u a ndse my Kodi on my PC/laptop yje other night and could not get a picture on anything. Its sort of flashing colours. I found a group on Facebook and asked them. They offered to do a remote help. A bloke came on  and after over half hour he had added loads of content  repos etc. but he never checked the playback and I still do not get a picture playback. He installed the Kodi from the website first and messaged to say a Kodi DLL was missing then went somewhere else and copied and pasted the app. Still not working. Other than it being blocked or my PC graphic card I cannot think what is wrong. Videos and Youtube still work.

Suggestions please.

Sounds like it's your computer rather than Kodi.

18 hours ago, Rincewind said:

Suggestions please.

Here's a few suggestions...

What Windows OS do you use? Your graphic card drivers could do with updating

What Kodi version are you using? try disabling DXVA2 acceleration in Kodi video settings and change to software rendering on the render method option. You must have expert settings selected to be able to change these settings 

Edited by CKB

Android box experts i need some help.

I have an MX box but i have not used it for a while, i tried turning it on last night and it just sits at the initial loading screen with a weird kind of orange orb image floating around. It never actually gets to the dashboard.

Is there a way i can do a hard reset on it?

6 hours ago, CKB said:

Here's a few suggestions...

What Windows OS do you use? Your graphic card drivers could do with updating

What Kodi version are you using? try disabling DXVA2 acceleration in Kodi video settings and change to software rendering on the render method option. You must have expert settings selected to be able to change these settings 

I am running Windows 10. The Kodi is V16 Jarvis. I have tried disabling the acceleration in settings. Can you download an update for the graphic card? I am sure it was working earlier in the year although I cant remember how long I have had Windows 10. I last used Kodi when the last series of The Walking Dead and GOT was on.

I was up till 4am trying to get it to work on my other laptops. One has Linux on and it is more complicated to install. My smaller one has Kodi on but found out it just has the basic reo on and nothing opens. Even after installing the latest version. I will try it again and put the addons when I have more time.

Thanks for the suggestions.

14 minutes ago, Rincewind said:

I am running Windows 10. The Kodi is V16 Jarvis. I have tried disabling the acceleration in settings. Can you download an update for the graphic card? I am sure it was working earlier in the year although I cant remember how long I have had Windows 10. I last used Kodi when the last series of The Walking Dead and GOT was on.

I was up till 4am trying to get it to work on my other laptops. One has Linux on and it is more complicated to install. My smaller one has Kodi on but found out it just has the basic reo on and nothing opens. Even after installing the latest version. I will try it again and put the addons when I have more time.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Did you try changing the render method? If not try that and then see if it works. Updating graphics cards depends on what graphics card it is, but I'm pretty sure Windows 10 has an option to update any hardware/software drivers if new ones are available 

If not then usually they can be found on whatever company website the graphics card is