Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

On ‎23‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 08:45, hairy said:

got myself a box with kodi on it and have no idea what I am doing.

It keeps blocking downloads as it says its from an unregistered source. Should I turn this off?

Any tips or tutorials anyone can recommend please?

Go to youtube loads of stuff on there I'm self taught

Try this guy ASBYT in the search engine

Edited by foxoffderby

For those who have used them, is there any reason why HDTV is twice the price of sportsmania or MckTV (in terms of reliability, access to mutliple streams of same game, picture quality etc)?

Have a couple of mates who use MckTV and think it's great so wanted to gauge if there was a discernible reason why HDTV was that much more expensive..

Edited by martyn

25 minutes ago, martyn said:

For those who have used them, is there any reason why HDTV is twice the price of sportsmania or MckTV (in terms of reliability, access to mutliple streams of same game, picture quality etc)?

Have a couple of mates who use MckTV and think it's great so wanted to gauge if there was a discernible reason why HDTV was that much more expensive..

Have to say I switched from Stealth Streams to HDTV for this season as i'd heard so many good things.

The service is a bit.....meh?

The box sets are a good feature, movies are shit but the sport section is hit and miss.

Last night only a SD picture for the game was available which is ok but you dont pay for a SD stream.  You can get that on Sportsdevil.  

Pretty much every time i've watched anything on one of the skysports channels, it either buffers every so often or just kicks me out of the stream and I have to reload it.  I've messaged the guy a few times and his reply is usually, 'SD is working fine' which again, isn't really what i'm paying for.

Its nit picking I know as its still vastly cheaper than subscribing to Sky, but when I payed £7 a month for Stealth Streams and could pay month by month with no hassle, £110 for the year at the minute I cant say I'm overly impressed.

Also, they added the WWE Network apparantly but on neither server option you get, does it appear on my list.

I had to switch to a Russian stream because it's the only one that'd hang together. My internet speeds are compromised in the evenings, the later it gets the worse it is so I have to find a low speed/quality stream.

A lot of feeds are pumping out HD quality streams and those will simply not play fluidly on my set up. Fine for midday kick offs, sometimes for afternoons too, but never evening.