Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Sorry, I know people swear by it, but i'm done. The worst £30 i've spent recently, fucking pile of shit!

Possibly the user, not the system/box that's the problem, but I give up.

I get on better on my laptop, still a shit picture, buffers every now and again but it's much better than this Kodi box i've bought.

Bin (And possibly hammer).

Edited by Matt

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Sorry, I know people swear by it, but i'm done. The worst £30 i've spent recently, fucking pile of shit!

Possibly the user, not the system/box that's the problem, but I give up.

I get on better on my laptop, still a shit picture, buffers every now and again but it's much better than this Kodi box i've bought.

Bin (And possibly hammer).

Hang on to it, you can still see films and TV on it.

8 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Anybody tried the infinityTV box that's advertised through fb?

It's 149 up front.  Someone manages the streams for you so would save the time trying to find a reliable stream at 3 pm match days.

But 149 quid...

They just end up stop working. 

If anyone is new to Kodi your best bet is to buy an Amazon Fire stick and load kodi onto that. The stick will cost you £25 and follow you tube videos to add kodi to it.

The just buy an IPTV subscription like HDTV, Sports Mania or Stealthstreams and load UK Turks and Pheonix and you have everything you want in good quality. These boxes on sale are just preloaded with free addons and eventually they stop working and your left with a box thats useless

If anyone wants any help or advice give me a shout I don't mind 

1 hour ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Anybody tried the infinityTV box that's advertised through fb?

It's 149 up front.  Someone manages the streams for you so would save the time trying to find a reliable stream at 3 pm match days.

But 149 quid...

Buy a really cheap stick, and buy HDTV sub. You don't need anything else.

1 hour ago, Marmite said:

They just end up stop working. 

If anyone is new to Kodi your best bet is to buy an Amazon Fire stick and load kodi onto that. The stick will cost you £25 and follow you tube videos to add kodi to it.

The just buy an IPTV subscription like HDTV, Sports Mania or Stealthstreams and load UK Turks and Pheonix and you have everything you want in good quality. These boxes on sale are just preloaded with free addons and eventually they stop working and your left with a box thats useless

If anyone wants any help or advice give me a shout I don't mind 

Can you send me details please on 'how to' with the Amazon firestick, cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, foxoffderby said:

So I'm trying to watch Narcos through Kodi, everything is fine great picture and sound. The only problem is half the programme is in Spanish and there are no subtitles. I've tried to download option and nothing. What am I doing wrong?

try a different source. I'm watching films and TV on salts, all had subtitles where needed

1 hour ago, foxoffderby said:

So I'm trying to watch Narcos through Kodi, everything is fine great picture and sound. The only problem is half the programme is in Spanish and there are no subtitles. I've tried to download option and nothing. What am I doing wrong?

I was having exactly the same problem with Narcos, my Spanish just didn't cut the mustard!

I followed this tutorial and it enables me to pick a subtitles service with each episode (fantastic series btw :schmike:)

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-manually-add-and-activate-subtitles-on-xbmc/

3 minutes ago, RatbyBlue said:

I was having exactly the same problem with Narcos, my Spanish just didn't cut the mustard!

I followed this tutorial and it enables me to pick a subtitles service with each episode (fantastic series btw :schmike:)

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-manually-add-and-activate-subtitles-on-xbmc/

thanks it works !