Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Lcfc plane tracking topic

On Sky Sports News I think they just said that Dick Advocaat had 'made a decision' about his job.

If Pearson is linked with the job, and maybe even having talks, I wonder whether there are some outstanding contractual obstructions to him taking the job?  The owners could be going to discuss this?

Just speculation.

On Sky Sports News I think they just said that Dick Advocaat had 'made a decision' about his job.

If Pearson is linked with the job, and maybe even having talks, I wonder whether there are some outstanding contractual obstructions to him taking the job? The owners could be going to discuss this?

Just speculation.

Er - no

If Pearson is linked with the job, and maybe even having talks, I wonder whether there are some outstanding contractual obstructions to him taking the job?  The owners could be going to discuss this?

Just speculation.

Nigel is still an employee of lcfc!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So who knows where our owners are?

Well I have been round their house and no lights are on, cars aren't on the driveway and no chopper to be seen. Bins have been rummaged and found no clues so they are almost certainly tying up a few deals that will be announced at half time tomorrow.

Over Russia at the minute going back to Thailand

Dad? Could I have some money please? You see there's this player I think I really want but the papers are telling me it's going to cost a bit more than my 15 million allowance this month..... I've kept my room tidy.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...