Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jam

Esteban's not coming back

It's cambiasso not beckham.. When he signed I bet half the fans had never heard of him... Beckham is an icon not cambiasso..

And what's all this nothing club business :)

lol

We do need to move on chaps.

• Last ball kicked in anger - 25th May
  • Pearson given the bullet - 30th June
  • Cambiasso finally lets us know - 21st July
  • Season starts 8th August
Whilst i loved the little bold man to bits, he had plenty of time esp whilst Pearson was here to decide or let us know,. A bit naughty to use facebook IMO and even naughtier to announce it just before the first practice game.

He knew he was going, you don't just up sticks with your family without a place and a job to go to.

If he did just let the club know through Facebook then I personally feel that is classless and shows he has no respect for the club

If he did just let the club know through Facebook then I personally feel that is classless and shows he has no respect for the club

I'd imagine he spoke to the club first immediately before posting it on Facebook to confirm he wasn't rejoining. At least I hope that's what he did.

He was alright - if half the passes he misplaced had gone to our players we might have been in Europe.........

lol I reckon you could end up in bed with kelly brook and Rachel Riley whilst your lottery numbers come up as Leicester score the winner in the cup final and still be slightly disappointed with life because Sven Goran Eriksson didn't update his Facebook profile that morning.

Do you enjoy life? If so tell your fingers so they can write some thing with the slightest hint of positivity :-)

Heard it was over money, not because of Pearsons sacking or Ranieri's appointment. He has had some lucrative offers since his contract expired, he wanted to stay but we wouldn't budge on our offer, so he's moving on. He was asking silly money apparently, unfortunately a case of money talks.

It's cambiasso not beckham.. When he signed I bet half the fans had never heard of him... Beckham is an icon not cambiasso..

And what's all this nothing club business :)

Steady on. As in the Esteban Cambiasso who is the most successful Argentinian player ever. Who has 20 trophies to his name. 7 more than Beckham.

Not saying he's globally a bigger name than Beckham but he's achieved just as much if not more in his playing career.

Heard it was over money, not because of Pearsons sacking or Ranieri's appointment. He has had some lucrative offers since his contract expired, he wanted to stay but we wouldn't budge on our offer, so he's moving on. He was asking silly money apparently, unfortunately a case of money talks.

I'd go with that.

Whilst being a million miles apart, I left a job after putting my all into it and silly hours over a very long busy period and was told id be looked after in the up and coming pay review.......it was pathetic for what i'd achieved.

I left for a lot less money out of principle.

The final offer he received within the 24 last hours may have done that to him or should i say his brother.

Will lose a lot of respect for him if he goes to West Ham. He's got just as much chance of winning anything there as he has with us.

Pointless move, if true obviously.

If it came down to money alone, he would have p*ssed off to India or America by now.

Rachel's pertness over Kelly's spaniel ears any day of the week,,

lol I reckon you could end up in bed with kelly brook and Rachel Riley whilst your lottery numbers come up as Leicester score the winner in the cup final and still be slightly disappointed with life because Sven Goran Eriksson didn't update his Facebook profile that morning.

Do you enjoy life? If so tell your fingers so they can write some thing with the slightest hint of positivity :-)

I hope he breaks his leg on the first game

Hope that was said in jest or are you an anti Pearson guy who hopes his heart problems come back? Maybe in a couple of years EC returns to coach the players who knows?. If he does decide to go to West Ham then it is a strange decision they also sacked their manager after a successful season and have brought in their own equivalent of Neil Lennon to manage. What you are correct on is EC is only a semi serious injury away from being finished, not a betting man but another year older isn't going to make EC a better player, he would have struggled here to live up to last season so had little to prove and leaves here with his footballing reputation intact. His brother/agent seems a bit of a knob so perhaps he hasn't helped and at West Ham if he does go there he will have plenty to live up to. They are more deluded than us and still think they have the likes of Moore,Hurst,Peters and Brooking still playing for them staying up last season was a success for us West Ham probably think a European spot is required.

If it is about the money I have an admiration for our owners on this we would have made him a pretty decent offer to be sure. To return his delaying a decision has now put a few million on the price tags of the replacements we will bring in and his brother knew that the plea from CR was now by the look of things a take it or leave it and the club were right. One player whoever they are are not bigger than the team(unless of course we are buying Messi)

He's maybe an icon in Argentina but in Leicester he's a greedy bold tw@!!!!!

Steady on. As in the Esteban Cambiasso who is the most successful Argentinian player ever. Who has 20 trophies to his name. 7 more than Beckham.

Not saying he's globally a bigger name than Beckham but he's achieved just as much if not more in his playing career.

Archived