Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jam

Esteban's not coming back

I can't make excuses, reasons or explanations why he didn't sign in the month Pearson was still here but the fact it was reported that it depended on who the new manager is, I think that says alot.

Bearing in mind their reported bust up at Inter together and him being subbed to sit on the bench crying and sobbing (although as I've said think that was more down the fans booing) but it has substance that Ranieri/Cambiasso have an issue with each other.

Lots of things were reported. And all of them turned out to be horseshit.

There was no Inter bust up - he played almost every game under Ranieri, every player gets dropped once in a while.

Ranieri stated outright that he 'wanted' cambiasso, he referred to him as one of the greatest footballers of his generation, he spoke about him being a leader and basically offered him captaincy. Doesn't really stink of sour grapes to me.

"I have lived one of the most important years of my career" so says Cambiasso, really?!!

This is down to Pearson who openly stated when last season ended that he wanted to give the player time to decide. What immaturity.

I would have thought you want your best players to stay and therefore get them signed up without delay. He obviously didn't want to re-sign so let's move on.

"I have lived one of the most important years of my career" so says Cambiasso, really?!!

This is down to Pearson who openly stated when last season ended that he wanted to give the player time to decide. What immaturity.

I would have thought you want your best players to stay and therefore get them signed up without delay. He obviously didn't want to re-sign so let's move on.

Down to Pearson lol lol lol

It's time to move on mate, he's done proving you wrong time and time again.

You don't understand the context of what I said. I was saying that Leicester were the only Premier League club to offer him the opportunity to play in the league he wanted to play in. I have no clue where other European Leagues comes into it. What are you on?

I got your context pretty much spot on - insofar as you've now intentionally removed the biggest part of your initial statement, which reads

Sorry I just didn't realise that their was a queue waiting to sign him last year. I can't actually remember any other team being interested in him. I seem to recall everybody thought we were mad because of his age. Nobody else wanted him!

To which I replied that there may have been other offers on the table from clubs abroad that you didn't know of at the time.

Selective reading is a wonderful thing, isn't it? What are you on exactly? Automatic ignorance?

So it's Ranieris fault even though Cambiasso had a month to sign under Pearson at the end of the season? FFS.

#RANIERIOUT

Mate there were a lot of reports saying he was about to re-sign just before the sacking, and then there were also reports that Cambiasso and Ranieri didn't get on that well at Inter. Did I say Ranieri out? No I did not. FFS back at you.

Geez why am I explaining myself.

Down to Pearson lol lol lol

It's time to move on mate, he's done proving you wrong time and time again.

Don't be an ejit, if Pearson was the manager you reckon he would have re-signed Cambiasso straight away.

Pearson was not the be all and end all, Leicester City have had far better managers than him.

I got your context pretty much spot on - insofar as you've now intentionally removed the biggest part of your initial statement, which reads

To which I replied that there may have been other offers on the table from clubs abroad that you didn't know of at the time.

Selective reading is a wonderful thing, isn't it? What are you on exactly? Automatic ignorance?

Do you really need to be so pedantic. My posts started before that and were solely about Leicester giving Cambiasso his only chance of playing in the Premier League, you tossaaaaaaaaa!

Don't be an ejit, if Pearson was the manager you reckon he would have re-signed Cambiasso straight away.

Pearson was not the be all and end all, Leicester City have had far better managers than him.

Funnily enough I'm not the one talking about him, it has to be the ones who would of sacked at every twist who keep bringing up.

And no, be probably wouldn't have re-signed, but Cambiasso was quite clear he wanted time to think about it, then Pearson was sacked so everything was halted again for two weeks, then Ranieri continued interest in him. How you say it's Pearson's fault when Ranieri was still interested in signing him I don't know.

So I beg you, stop showing yourself up, I know it's hurts your ego as you were wrong, time and time again, but Pearson's in the past, you can let him go :)

Do you really need to be so pedantic. My posts started before that and were solely about Leicester giving Cambiasso his only chance of playing in the Premier League, you tossaaaaaaaaa!

Oh, I fully understand. Why sticking to what you really do know when it's so easy making things up and present it as facts?

Guest MattP

Why are the (some of) the same people who were telling us Cambiasso is waiting to see on who the new manager is before deciding now telling us it is nothing to do with Ranieri? You know who you are.

Why are the (some of) the same people who were telling us Cambiasso is waiting to see on who the new manager is before deciding now telling us it is nothing to do with Ranieri? You know who you are.

If you want the answer, it's best to tweet-message first4lcfc and Indy Kalia...

The worst bullshitters around, imo.

If he ends up at West Ham after originally turning them down in June then surely we have to assume it's because of Ranieri that he didn't re-sign here? What else has changed?

His missus hating Leicester, wanting to be in the capital?

Why does something always have to be another persons fault?

God, I mean I liked the bloke and he was a decent player but what he actually did on the pitch now seems to be now talked about in ways I never witnessed with my own eyes.

As someone else said, we were being pissed about by him and his entourage last close season as well. There was a danger that the existing players might be getting pissed off with a guy who obviously views himself as too special for us. Yes he done good last season - maybe we were the only ones in the Prem who were prepared to offer him a job. Now let's get a bit of perspective - He isn't bigger than the club, he should have given us an answer sooner and at least he will not be sitting in our dressing room thinking he is above everyone else. Thanks Esteban but now you can foxtrot oscar. It was Leicester City who gave you your chance, don't ever forget that.

If you do go to Villa or West Ham I really hope you get relegated.

You are one of the biggest idiots on this forum, that's quite an achievement

Then why did he reject their offer in June?

It was just a suggestion.

Perhaps after a year of being here she's put her foot down? :dunno:

Perhaps Cambiasso himself wants to live in London?

There could be infinite amount of reasons before we blame Ranieri for not being Nigel Pearson and taking a job offered to him.

Why does something always have to be another persons fault?

God, I mean I liked the bloke and he was a decent player but what he actually did on the pitch now seems to be now talked about in ways I never witnessed with my own eyes.

Some days I hate you babs, Some days I like you alot. usually you are the voice of reason in any event.

Then why did he reject their offer in June?

How do you know he rejected their offer? Do you know why he rejected their offer? Why does it have to be about Ranieri, why could it not just be about Pearson leaving?

There are so many unknowns, how anyone can try and pin the blame on anyone is beyond me.

Some days I hate you babs, Some days I like you alot. usually you are the voice of reason in any event.

Thanks... I think lol

lol  lol  lol

2014: Pearson gives Cambiasso time to decide. He takes a long time, then signs and performs brilliantly.

2015: Pearson gives Cambiasso time to decide. He takes a long time, Pearson is sacked, Ranieri appointed.

2015: Ranieri gives Cambiasso a public ultimatum. Within 24 hours he announces he's not coming back.....and this is Pearson's fault?!  :blink:

We don't know why he's chosen to leave. His next move may give us a clue.

Maybe he'd have stayed if Pearson had stayed, maybe not.

Maybe he'd have stayed if Ranieri hadn't been appointed or hadn't given him a public ultimatum, maybe not.

Maybe he'd have left even if they'd quadrupled his pay, provided free helicopters to London and appointed him manager.

You have a great future career in stand-up comedy, blaming Pearson for this, though!  lol

I assume both Pearson and Ranieri would have offered him what he wants to stay. I assume he wants a fresh challenge and at his age who can really blame him?

Madrid, Milan, Leicester then possibly London or Istanbul. Spot the odd one out? I love a good outdoor covered market and Brucciani's does a good sandwich but those cities scream cosmopolitan and international a little louder than our fair city.

He worked hard, led people and scored some important goals - he earned his pay packet.

Archived