Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jam

Esteban's not coming back

All Pearson signings. These are all Pearson players and you can guarantee some of them won't be half as good under another manager. Most of them will not play the same way now Pearson is gone. The season starts in 2 weeks, we have 3 available midfielders.

Ranieri needs to get some of his own signings in and soon, which is looking increasingly difficult seeing as it appears nobody will answer his phone calls.

Who isn't answering his calls? If you're referring to Kante, he's never answered any calls from any LCFC representative, and that includes NFP.

All Pearson signings. These are all Pearson players and you can guarantee some of them won't be half as good under another manager. Most of them will not play the same way now Pearson is gone. The season starts in 2 weeks, we have 3 available midfielders.

Ranieri needs to get some of his own signings in and soon, which is looking increasingly difficult seeing as it appears nobody will answer his phone calls.

How do you know no one will answer his phone calls? How do you know there's nothing going on behind the scenes right now to sign someone?

That's right.

You don't.

How do you know no one will answer his phone calls? How do you know there's nothing going on behind the scenes right now to sign someone?

That's right.

You don't.

The thing is, the equivalent also applies to you, but whilst what I'm saying is based on fact (he hasn't signed anyone and we don't seem to be close to either), what you are suggesting, that they've been tiptoeing around like magic elves doing efficient and successful negotiations with top players, all under lock and key, ready for a quadruple announcement to show the PL we mean business and sort the squad in one fell swoop, is merely wishful thinking on the brink of the realms of fantasy.

Ealing you have become a bitter man since Pearson went. All I see from you in threads is saying over and over again 'I still think EC would have signed if Pearson had stayed' and a few grumbles about Ranieri. Cheer up chap, it's not all doom and gloom.

If he had signed 4 people instantly you would have said why isn't he having a look at the squad first.

I really can't believe that Cambiasso has declined to join us because of Ranieri, for the opportunity to play for Captain Bellend aka Tim Sherwood. Also if EC was so desperate to stay here and play for Pearson he would have signed up long ago. I don't think he had any intention of staying here, merely using us a last option and negotiating tool to engineer better offers. The only reason he finally announced he wouldn't be signing another contract with us was because the club and Ranieri somewhat forced his hand into making a decision one way or the other.

The more a consider things the more I feel the players we need to sign now are gaps that have needed filling/covering for quite a while, so it's deffo not a reaction to Pearson/Esteban going. I also have a feeling that our biggest impact player next season will be Albrighton - I think he's going to blossom into a top notch player for us. He will be an important player and judging even just on his performance against lowly Lincoln I know he is going to be up for it. Seems to link up well with the strikers and not just whipping balls in like he was famed for at Villa, but his short passing and runs into the edge of the area were top notch end of last season.

Ealing you have become a bitter man since Pearson went. All I see from you in threads is saying over and over again 'I still think EC would have signed if Pearson had stayed' and a few grumbles about Ranieri. Cheer up chap, it's not all doom and gloom.

I've said it twice, thrice maximum.

We shall see if it's not all doom and gloom, because it certainly was the last time!

We shall see if it's not all doom and gloom, because it certainly was the last time!

I'm not all doom and gloom but All this bad news has got me not looking forward to the season

The more a consider things the more I feel the players we need to sign now are gaps that have needed filling/covering for quite a while, so it's deffo not a reaction to Pearson/Esteban going. I also have a feeling that our biggest impact player next season will be Albrighton - I think he's going to blossom into a top notch player for us. He will be an important player and judging even just on his performance against lowly Lincoln I know he is going to be up for it. Seems to link up well with the strikers and not just whipping balls in like he was famed for at Villa, but his short passing and runs into the edge of the area were top notch end of last season.

I think Albrighton will struggle this season after what happened to his family. Don't know how you get over that.

You're right though, centre mid is an area we've needed to strengthen for a long time. Let's hope our 'world elite manager ' can find us one. Maybe another centre half too

I think Albrighton will struggle this season after what happened to his family. Don't know how you get over that.

You're right though, centre mid is an area we've needed to strengthen for a long time. Let's hope our 'world elite manager ' can find us one. Maybe another centre half too

What had happened? :unsure:

mum-in-law shot in tunisia.

Blimey. :(

Dear Esteban,

I heard that Villa want you and you're considering it.

Please look at their fans:

o5km.png

aston-villa-fan-dildo.jpg

266C226300000578-0-West_Brom_goalkeeper_

These images should show you Villa fans have NO CLASS!, and if you sign you'll regret it and also regret not returning to us.

Kind Regards,

Wymeswold fox

Or he could use it to give him even more motivation, to succeed and to push on into England contention. 

You're probably the most negative person I've ever seen on here, it's almost as if you're trolling. 

Blimey. :(

Dear Esteban,

I heard that Villa want you and you're considering it.

Please look at their fans:

o5km.png

aston-villa-fan-dildo.jpg

266C226300000578-0-West_Brom_goalkeeper_

These images should show you Villa fans have NO CLASS!, and if you sign you'll regret it and also regret not returning to us.

Kind Regards,

Wymeswold fox

Looks like most of them have already copied his hairstyle 

Would more or less prove he's left us because of Ranieri coming in. Still convinced he'd have stayed if Big Nige was still with us.

Another Pearson myth debunked eh? Remember certain people saying Pearson wouldn't be able to attract players because he wasn't a big name etc. Well Esteban Cambiasso signed for him, left after he was sacked, and now the world-famous big name media-friendly Claudio Ranieri can't even convince some Ligue 1 no-marks to pick up the phone lol

A hell of a lot of assumptions in their and not "more or less proof" at all.

Weren't you all doom and gloom about 4 weeks in LAST season.

I remember it well.

That was under Nige as manager...you were convinced we were going down etc..

After about a month.

Now you're at it again and the season ain't even started!

lol

Cheer up man!!

Would more or less prove he's left us because of Ranieri coming in. Still convinced he'd have stayed if Big Nige was still with us.

Another Pearson myth debunked eh? Remember certain people saying Pearson wouldn't be able to attract players because he wasn't a big name etc. Well Esteban Cambiasso signed for him, left after he was sacked, and now the world-famous big name media-friendly Claudio Ranieri can't even convince some Ligue 1 no-marks to pick up the phone lol

This is so wrong it hurts.

A hell of a lot of assumptions in their and not "more or less proof" at all.

This is based on the premise that he signs for Villa. Would signing for another Club in the bottom half, one that finished below us and is the next closest PL Club to us, suggest that staying with us was something he was prepared to do?

Hardly a new challenge going to Villa as opposed to another country or a top 6 Club?

This is based on the premise that he signs for Villa. Would signing for another Club in the bottom half, one that finished below us and is the next closest PL Club to us, suggest that staying with us was something he was prepared to do?

Hardly a new challenge going to Villa as opposed to another country or a top 6 Club?

We don't know where he's going yet. 

If it were Villa then I'd suggest it was down to money.

Archived